Zombie

1 hour into containment breach

049 and (Y/N) had been walking for around 45 minutes and both decided to take a break until 049's head suddenly shot up like a bullet. "I can sense it" he said, "The pestilence is nearby..". He began to walk off to the right slowly. 'pesto-what? is that pasta?' (Y/N) thought, slowly trudging after 049.

Then, a man around 34 with a short brown beard and no hair wearing a jumpsuit that read 'D 6543' opened the door, hoping that he would finally be outta this hell-hole, unfortunately for him, he came face-to-face with the plague doctor who simply grabbed his face with his gloved hand. And the man was no more but a body.

"Child, look away until I say otherwise." he mumbled and then went on with his instinctual 'surgery'. He opened his bag and began to (in his version) cleanse this poor man of the 'pestilence'.

-After that- +Gore warning+

Now the dead man had transformed into a walking bad of bones with only a few limbs remaining after the surgery. blood was sprayed on this monsters orange coat with even bones hanging out. 

The mans face was contorted gruesomely with blood coating his face and one eye hanging out of his socket. His skin was a grey-like color with veins visible throughout his remaining limbs. 

[name] for some reason, was not disgusted from this zombie-like man whom was looking at her with his remaining eye curiously. 

It gave out a 'hurrrgh' sounding groan, trying to communicate with the [Girl/Boy/Child].

"[Name], meet my creation, a man whom was suffering under the effects of the pestilence, reborn anew" 049 stated, pointing his finger to the poor man. He turned his head to 049 and his remaining eye widened fearfully and scrambled to get behind [name].

049 and [name] sweat dropped at this man 049 was somewhat stunned while [name] was just confused. 

"Well, I did not expect that..." 049 mumbled to himself. 

"murrrr. Yeaahrrrr" the zombified man whispered to himself. he tried to reach his left pocket only to find his hand didn't meet it. 

He looked down and the room paused and silence filled it. "EAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" 

-Meanwhile, on the other side of heavy containment-

106 just finished sending another human into it's pocket dimension when it heard with it's acidic ear an scream that echoed against the walls. It jumped a quarter of a meter in the air.

"What in the holy hell..." it said in it's dark and twisted voice and opened it's portal into it's pocked dimension. 

-Back to [name] and 049-

[name] was trying to calm the zombified man down "Sir, it's okey!" [He/She/They] exclaimed.

049 sighed and reached into his bag and brought out a sedative, he walked over to the man (who tried to run from him only to press against a wall), pressed the needle in his neck and the orange suited man slumped on the wall.

"[name] let us go, we must get you to safety" 049 grabbed [name]'s hand, "but 04999999, I wanna take the zombie man with me!" [name] whined. 049 sighed "He will only slow us down" he tried to explain to [name] but [He/She/They] were stubborn and 049 had to drag the little [boy/girl/child].

'I don't wanna go!' [name] thought while looking at the passed out Zombie-man, [He/She/They] wanted a new friend really badly.

And before 049 got to the door he was suddenly teleported back 1 meter. He tried getting to the door again and the same thing occurred again. he sighed, 'why must this child be one of us anomalies' the plague doctor thought.

"very well then, let us wait for him to wake up, then we shall move forward"