Love You - Mammon

Start from the beginning

"You mean you haven't noticed?" Satan looked perplexed.

"Argh...no I didn't." Mammon groaned. Satan and Asmo just shook their head in disappointment.

"Well...if you don't tell Y/n sooner or later...I might just snatch them up for myself~" Asmo smirked.

"Hah?! Like hell I'd let you do that!" Mammon barked.

Before things could escalate, you came back into the living room, surprising the three demons.

"Sorry...I just realized I forgot something." You said as you quickly rummaged through some things.

"Ah! Here it is...okay I'm going for real now." You chuckled.

"Bye, Y/n!! Stay safe! Love you~" Asmo smiled at you.

"Umm...l-love you too??" You stood there confused for a moment. Mammon glared at Asmo.

"U-Uh Y/n, wait!" Mammon said.

"Hm? What's wrong, hun?" You asked.

"I-I uhh...w-well y-you see I erm...I l-love...y...your hair! Ya look gr-great, sweetheart." Mammon stuttered.

"Are you guys trying to prank me or something..?" Your brows knitted in confusion.

"Nope, I'm sorry about these two...you can go to the meeting now." Satan intervened.

"Alright...see you guys later." You looked at them funny before leaving.

"Wow...smooth operator-" Asmo teased.

"Shut up!"

After that whole ordeal, Mammon locked himself in his room and thought of how to tell you how much he loved you. He started feeling bad that he didn't say it sooner, but there wasn't much he could about it now. He paced back and forth, racking his brain over how to impress you.

"Maybe candles...? Hmm...w-woah!" He suddenly tripped over something, landing face-first on the floor.

"Oww...what the heck..?" He rubbed his head and tried looking for what he tripped on.

Mammon realized he tripped over a firework he...'bought' and ultimately forgot about in a rush to hide it from Lucifer. That's when it hit him.

He scrambled to his feet and hid the firework again, this time where he wouldn't trip over it. He ran out of his room, eagerly looking for Satan.

"Asmo I don't think glitter is going to fix eyebags-"

"Satan! I need a favor!" Mammon came storming in.

"Whatever for?" Satan raised a brow.

"You know that one guy who made the fireworks during the summer festival, right?" Mammon asked.

"Of course...are you saying you want fireworks..? You know Lucifer would kill you if he caught wind of this." Satan said.

"Well, I don't want them for me! I-I'm plannin' on doing something for Y/n on our anniversary..." Mammon's cheeks grew pink.