I peeled my t-shirt off of my body and threw it in the hamper along with my sweatpants.

"The one for Hogsmeade?" I asked. "That's the only order I know about."

"That one, yeah." He nodded as I stepped into the shower after getting rid of my underwear. "I got a little pissed about them delivering it to Diagon Alley, when they were supposed to deliver it in Hogsmeade."

George ran his hands down my arms, resting his forehead against mine while lacing his fingers with mine.

"Are you excited about tomorrow?"

"Which part?" I smiled. "Getting to fit my dress for the first time or picking up Elsie and Leah?"

George chuckled.

"Both." He said and let go of my fingers again to turn me around and press my back against his chest.

He had an arm hooked around my shoulders, lowering his lips to the crook of my neck, planting soft kisses so faint that it tingled my skin.

"I'm always excited to see them after they've been on weekend at Malcolm's." I said. "And I am very excited about trying the dress in again. I hope you'll like it."

George hummed against my skin, his free hand wandering down over my stomach, brushing past my pelvis.

I whimpered at the feeling, bucking my hips as a way to urge him to touch me.

"Of course I will." He whispered. "You look good in everything, gorgeous."

"You're sweet." I breathed, as his fingers ghosted past my clit, deciding to tease me by brushing them up and down my inner thigh. "Dove will probably cry again. She cried when I found it and she cries when she remembers me in it. I love it, you know. The dress, I mean."

George hummed again, his fingers finding my clit again, this time rubbing in circles, being gentle with no pressure whatsoever which was pure torture.

"Fuck." I whimpered. "I swear, if you don't like the dress—"

"Dia." He cut me off, chuckling into my ear. "Stop talking."

"Okay."

I leaned my head back against his shoulder, a soft moan slipping past my mouth when George ran his fingers through my folds, gathering some wetness to use it against my clit.

My eyes automatically closed, the feelings being too so much as it filled my entire body.

I could feel George's wet hair against the side of my forehead. He had grown his hair out quite a bit for the past few years.

It was medium length and wavy which looked perfect around the frame of his face, especially when he decided to run his fingers through it, and if you add the glasses he wear when he's reading something, it makes me want to jump him.

George's lips were gently pressing kisses to my neck, the sounds mixing with the water pouring down over us. His fingers worked a little faster with a bit more pressure. He was most definitely done with teasing me.

"I want to hear the sounds you make for me." he whispered. "Don't worry about the volume. I silenced the room before you decided to join me."

"Oh yeah?" I asked through a heavy breath. "What were you going to do in here if I hadn't?"

"What do you think?" he whispered. "It's been a very stressful day."

He slid his fingers through my folds again and I felt him press his middle finger to my entrance before pushing it in all the way to the second knuckle, earning a whimper from me. He pulled it out again, then pushed two in and this time I moaned loudly, my mouth falling open as I leaned my head back further.