The standing man faces the lying man and crosses his arms over his chest. "When did we ever did that, Ray? You are being biased as fuck. We are not telling Zi Hong was never at fault here. But what you are condemning him is far from being fair."

Ray snorts. "Are you still denying what was already at your face? I loved Sam with all my heart and as much as you two have wanted Lin Zi Hong not to be his father I fucking do too. For I can't stomach the fact that man was my son's real father. But doesn't his entire physical feature an already enough identifier for the disgusting things he did behind YU's back?"

Evan stood up from his seat. "Fuck you, Ray! Is physical appearance your only basis? Then what of Yusuke's face? Isn't he the exact replica of Yang Yu Teng that he ended up shocking us all to the point you almost died? So was he also YU's love child? So you are telling me they both cheated on each other's back? Is that what you fucking wanted to point out?!" The man bellows.

Tian couldn't take it anymore, so he stands up to carry the chair he was sitting on and throw it across the room. The wall received the hard hit and the noise echoes the small room stopping the fight once and for all. "Aren't you done yet? Do I have to mess the entire room for you to stop your bullshits?"

The entire room fell in eerie silence once again. "Have you hearing yourselves? Who are you trying to outwin by trying to taint one name after another?" Tian's voice was trembling as anger, melancholy and long-buried pain starts to resurface once again.

"Let me ask you... is it all about who's to be blamed and who's the pitiful one? Have you ever asked me what am I feeling right now? As you throw one vile word and another to either Zi Hong or YU... have you ever ask if you wanted to wear my shoes?"

Tears cascade down Tian's face. "Have you forgotten who ties the knot in all the fucking knowledge we know up to this point? Who retrieves YU's body from that river? Who seeks the truth about Lin Zi Hong? It was me! It was goddamn me!" 

"It was easy for you to pick your side. You, Ray, was YU's childhood friend. You, Evan, was Zi Hong's cousin while you Richard was Zi Hong's friend. Your cards were all placed at the table. So clear for everyone to see. But what about me? I'm both their friends. I will fight for both their innocence to death. You are trying to raise one party at the expense of another. Why can't you use all the age you accumulated all these years and for once see the bigger picture and try to see both in equal light?"

Tian rubs his face as he sobs. It's been 27 years. And among the four people, it was he who will end up hurt so badly if the truth came out. For he was the one who was trying even from the beginning to treat both fairly. 

"And because of your immaturity... can't you see that it was Sam who would end up hurting the most if he learns the truth? If he was indeed Zi Hong's bastard child... it only means one thing. He could inherit his disease and because we have kept it for so long, we have also robbed him of the right to know that his time is near. Both Zi Hong and Yu Teng were already dead. But what matters now is the one living. And it is Sam." Tian wets his lips as he looks from one man into another. Trying to make all of them understand the grave effect of their long-kept secret.

"We have forgotten the importance of those who were existing as of this moment because all this time we are still living in the past. It will hurt all of us when we learn the truth. It can trample on the dignity and memory of Yu Teng if what we feared is reality... but aren't we all getting tired of digging the past? We are not so far away from meeting those two again. Why don't we man up and just answer to them when we see them up there or down there? We all carry sins we needed to atone for. But let's bury what we need to bury for Sam's sake."