14

I've been ignoring Vinnie for the past 2 days and i knew he had nothing to do with this, but the brat i am I thought it will be a great idea. He tried to talk to me but i would say I'm busy or that I'm not feeling good. Our quarantine is at its over now and you could say we are both recovering from it. My fever (ENGENES RISE UP) was down (im not sure if that's right, sorry if it isn't, English isn't my first language) already and you can say I'm fully recovered and not sick anymore. Vinnie wasn't sick anymore too.

I just can't wait until tomorrow. It's the day I'm finally out and I can finally ghost Vinnie. Besides he is currently very popular on social media and I don't want to get into dating scandals. I have like 600 followers on each social media, and most 80% of them were just my friends.

I was also going to meet Greta, Odette and Belle. I haven't seen them in two weeks and I miss them extremely much. Suddenly, my thoughts were disturbed by a knock on the door.

"Come in"

"Aurelia? So um, you know how quarantines ending tomorrow and I know that you are probably gonna want to go to your house or apartment, so i wanted to ask you if you could stay here? And also my birthday is in 2 days which means the day after tomorrow and i was thinking if you could help me with like decorations and everything" He said.

"Are you seriously going to throw a party after you- you know what nevermind, and I'm sorry but I'll have to decline your offer. I want to go home and I also want to pretty much ghost you" I stated. He looked pretty hurt.

"Oh? And why is that" He smirked while slowly coming to my bed to sit. Now he was extremely close to me.

"Are you trying to flirt with me? Cause it's not working."

"Man why you always gotta ruin my fun. You are boring." He stand up from my bed and pulled a chair to sit on.

"That wasn't fun, that was straight up hornieness, Viagra" I crossed my legs.

"First of all, there isn't a word 'hornieness', second of all, if you call me Viagra one more time i'm gonna ruin your life. Now if you excuse me, i'm going to read Jimin fanfictions" With that he left. Wait, why on earth does he read Jimin fanfictions. I thought he was straight?