8

narrative ::

Aurelia's  POV

I felt my phone vibrating on the drawer, "it's probably the girls" I thought to myself and got the phone. It was in fact then. I picked up, as I saw all of them.

"So guys. As you know, i really messed up, and it's like... it's just messed up" Belle expressed as we all looked at her in curiositiy

"I... I slept with Troy last nigh." She sighed, as we all pulled our "shocked" faces on.
"And I think I have a big crush on him, and I'm already over Vinnie, but I just feel like a... slut for doing that. Like, I don't really remember what exactly happened that night, but I remember him saying something like 'let's do it again', and it just made me feel.. dirty, but not in that way." Belle bawled.

"I- I'm sorry you feel that way baby..." I gave Belle a virtual bear hug, as the other girls joined us. Then we just hung up, because I wasn't feeling good at all.

*3 DAYS LATER*

today is the day. today is the day, that my covid test results come out. I was shitting my pants. I very much hoped that I didn't had COVID. It's pretty serious you know. Ugh I should've stayed home, and not go to that stupid party. But i have nothing to worry about, since I'm a small creator, and I'm not gonna get cancelled. Only Madi and the other.

As I was scrolling through tiktok, I saw a notification come up on my screen. The results!!!

POSITIVE !!!

As soon as I saw the word positive, my heart stopped. FUCK. How stupid could I be?!?!??!!?