Chapter Thirty Six

Start from the beginning

"A baby?" Sandra asked.

"Yes."

Cate's eyes moved to caress Sandra's exposed collarbone. Her gentle touch had sent a million shivers down the brunette's spine. She then looked up, waited for the words that the brunette would say.

"For me, I am contented with our babies already. We have four boys, and two beautiful princesses." Sandra held Cate's shoulders and backed away a bit, "But baby, if you want, I'll want it too. Now, what do you want?"

Cate looked up at the skies before she gave her stare to the love of her life looking dreamily at her. In that moment, she knew what she wanted. Sandra was the one who held her when she fell and now, with their hearts already tied together for a million years to come, she knew what her heart really desired to have.

"I want to grow old you." Cate answered, her voice was as soft as the marshallows in Neverland, she then touched Sandra's bottom lip and then slowly, her lips curved a smile, "I want a million lazy summer love-makings.., us, kissing under the sun with our bodies dipped in honey and milk,.." She looked at Sandra and smiled once more, "I want to wake up seeing your face. I want to kiss your lips and I want to spend my first second in all of my mornings saying that you are beautiful. I want to smell your breath, to mark your skin and to claim your soul for the rest of my life." She touched Sandra's nose and then she smiled at her, "I want to be with you always. I want to love you. And I want to exhale my last breath in your arms. I want to die with you."

The night was so alive with the moonbeams falling in cascades. Sandra's eyes watered hearing the sweetest sentiments coming straight from her lover's lips.

"Ask me again, baby." She sweetly.

Cate caressed her cheek, "Ask you what?" She whispered.

"Ask me what I want."

The blonde smiled, and then she held Sandra's head and then pressed a kiss on it, "What do you want, baby?"

Sandra stared at her intently before she touched Cate's lips with her finger, "I want to make love with you tonight."

-----

In stasis, the room settled in a magical silence. Not a single thing in the world could stop her gazing into her eyes and into her soul. Sandra felt weak; her fragile spirit became even more brittled and vulnerable, and yet she felt safe. The sounds of their skin meeting together was like an ancient lullaby of dead and forgotten queens. Heavy breathing, the sound of both hearts wanting to collide as they kissed.

Cate held Sandra's waist gently. The brunette sat sexily on the blonde's lap with a strap buried deep inside her. She bit her lip, accomodating the stretch and the feeling of being full. The blonde moved slowly while her lips busily sucked the brunette's breasts. In a swift moment, what was once a gentle love-making changed roughly. Sandra held Cate's shoulders as she started fucking herself on her wife's lap.

"That's it, baby... That's it." Cate whispered as she hugged the brunette, sucking the brunette's earlobe, slowly making her crazy.

Sandra breathed, "I think I'm gonna - oh fuck. Shit."

Cate held her waist and started moving, "Oh God, you're so beautiful riding me."

Sandra's breathing was heavy. Her eyes closed, savoring the sensation that she was feeling deep down. She then opened her eyes and stared at her wife.

"Baby..." She whispered as she went on to place wet kisses on the blonde's neck, "You're more beautiful."

Cate smirked. She then stood up from the sofa and carried the brunette on her hips. Their lips met in a bruising kiss. Soft moans were muffled against their lips and Sandra gasped when Cate threw her on the bed. Before she could even react, Cate straddled her and without any warning, slid her strap deep into Sandra again. Sandra's chest heaved up and down as the blonde slowed down. The moonlight coming from their opened-windows and the lights igniting from the city made the night even more romantic and beautiful. Cate bent down and started placing wet kisses on the brunette's neck. The sensation, the pleasure and the pain of the stretch were all mixing. Sandra's head couldn't find a settlement and her hands displayed her white knuckles as she gripped the bedsheet tighter and tighter as each second passed.

"Harder, baby..."

Cate pulled away from kissing her neck and in one swift move, the blonde started thrusting into her roughly. Numerous profanities escaped Sandra's lips while the blonde continued her work. When she felt Sandra's walls clenching around the toy, she pulled out right away.

"Why did you stop?" Sandra asked in annoyance.

The blonde gave her smirk, "Say it."

"What?"

Cate looked down and positioned the toy outside of the brunette's entrance, "You know what I mean."

Sandra pulled the blonde on top of her and with a kiss on the blonde's ear, she whispered, "Fuck me, daddy."

The artificial manhood stood proudly as it hung on the blonde's hips and when it entered Sandra's dripping cunt, a firework of pleasure exploded. Sandra's eyes went shut as she met every thrust that the blonde was giving her. Cate entered her deeply, with grace, but with ferocity. Sandra was laid down on the bed - softly, like a prized masterpiece. With every thrust, the brunette would bit her own lip because the pleasure building inside her was too much.

"Please." Sandra's hands moved to touch her own breasts, "Harder, baby. Harder."

Cate moved faster and deeper. Their skins clapped. Their sweats traced every curve of their bodies. The blonde bent down and capture the brunette's lips while she continued to pump faster and harder into her lover.

"I love you." Cate breathed, "I love you so much."

Sandra's head flew back. She wanted to answer and spit all her love and admirations for her wife, but the pleasure took over. The adrenaline came rushing through the insides of her veins and before she could even reply, her body shook. Cate pumped faster as if she was chasing a runaway car in an abandoned highway, and underneath her, Sandra surrendered. The brunette's body withered like a flower in an autumn field. While the brunette melted under the blonde's spell, Cate continued to pump through her, until her pace slowed. She slowly removed the strap from Sandra's throbbing cunt and as the brunette laid on the bed, still limp and still chasing her breath, Cate moved to place sweet kisses all around her face.

"I love you. I love you so much. I love you very much." The blonde mumbled as she kissed Sandra's forehead, "I love you forever."

Sandra's lips curved into her sweetest smile. She then opened her eyes and when she did, she met the sheepish grin displayed on her wife's face.

"I love you." Cate spoke again.

"I love you too." Sandra smiled, she opened her arms, subtly inviting the blonde to lay on top of her.

Cate immediately settled on Sandra's top. Her head comfortably placed on the brunette's chest while Sandra's arms wrapped around her frame like a protective cocoon.

"Baby?"

Cate looked up, "Hmmm?"

"I can't wait to spend all of my mornings with you too."

The blonde gave her a quick kiss, "Me too, baby."

Sandra smiled, "You're my anchor and my stay."

Cate smiled. Her heart drew another set of melodic beats. With a smile, she kissed Sandra again. Under the moon shining in the starry skies of Monte Carlo, they made love again and again and again.

***