Short Zoro Fanfic love story what ever

Zoro love story

The Going Merry just found this new trade island and they stopped there nit knowing it would take 4 weeks till the post would settle. After decking they went to the small village to see what they had Chopper needed same more herbs for his medicine and Robin needed more books. Ussop took watch back at the ship so in which Zoro had to come with the crew to the village. He walked through the village looking around until a girl with light blue hair caught his attention. She was sleeping on a roof with her hands at the back of her head making a makeshift pillow. He looked around seeing that everyone abandoned him. Sighing he walked up to the girl. "Oi!" He said trying to catch her attention. Failing he climbed up on to the roof.

???'s P.O.V.

I heard someone walking in the roof I was currently resting on. I didn't bother to open my eyes instead I spoke. "What's up." I say casually not caring who the fuck it was. "Uhh.... The sky?" It was a man by the sound of it. I sighed and I decided to finally open my eyes what I seen was complete hotness. Aqua-ish hair, black coloured eyes, and BUFF! Ahem, excuse my inner fan girl. "Well I didn't mean it like that, dude. By the way who the fuck are you?" Rude yes, did I care nope. "I should be asking you the same question." Smart-mouthed hot guy replied back.
"The name Kaito Yamiki. You are?" "Zoro Ronoara(?)." I just closed my eyes again. "Nice name. If you don't mind I'm just going to go back to sleep I've got training tomorrow anyways." "What kind of training?" So nosy. "Sword training."
"I don't see any swords" Damn it man. "Their at my place. Why do you care?" I snapped the last part. "Never mind." He grumbled back. He laid down about a foot away from me. "Are you sleeping her?" I asked annoyed. "Yep." I sighed and ignored him falling back to sleep.

(Should I make more or nah?)