(Belladona POV)
He was dominant, I so obsessive over men like that,I knew that.But his dominance made me feel things I never felt before,it made my body shiver in desire.If any man,anyone for that matter,had gripped my jawline like that,I would rip their hands off,but when Klaus did I wished nothing but to jump on him,take that shirt off his body,and make him moan my name.
I was scared by my own thoughts right now,thank God he stopped the car and got out of it.I notice my brother do the same.Klaus explains the plan to us.Him and I had to go there and make them invite us in,Stefan getting from the back.
That is exactly what we did.After getting what we wanted,Stefans kills both of them  leaves.I was playing bait for Ray tonight so I decided to tease Klaus.
When I was sure Stefan was out of hearing zone I say:"I need to get a shower" and take my shirt off.Klaus widens his eye,and I smirk.
       "Belladona"he says still looking at my boobs,hecalled me my first name every time he was serius"People can walk in every minute"dude forgot we were vampire and would hear anyone coming close
     "Eh,I dont mind,they wouldn't complain for sure"i tease,he gains his senses back,and for the first time in the last minutes he looks somewhere other than my boobs,he glares at my eyes instead
     "I would mind,I don't like people seeing what's mine"he says coming closer"And if anyone were to walk in right now"his chest was now touching mine,his face so close that got our breaths mixed."I would take their eyes of their skull and fed them to Ray when we find him"God that accent,London wasn't my favorite place for no reason
     "I think Stefan can take care of Ray"I talk getting closer to his face.He smirks,but obviously slightly nervous
     "Maybe we can take a night off"he stated leaning in,right when our lips were to touch,I get close to his ear instead
    "But you made my brother a ripper,I dont trust he won't eat the whole bar"I say then plant a kiss behind his left ear.He whimpers in response,and I walk into the bathroom leaving him like an owl,and half hard.I am not one of your whores Klaus,you want me,you earn me.

After a long shower I get out of the bathroom with just a towel covering my body.He is still at the door waiting,I smirk going into the room which smelled more like female in the house.The girl had a good taste,poor creature had to die.I get changed into this

I get changed into this

And walk out.His mouths falls.
     "Do you like it?"I question"What am I saying who cares if you like it.Do you think Ray will like it?"Trying my luck I give it a spin,giving him a full view of my ass.All those exercises paid off.
Suddenly I am pushed of a wall,his body covering me,his breath hot near my lips.
    "My love,if he or anyone for that matter,were to look at you,I would gladly end their lives.If it is not clear who you belong to I'll make sure you know,do you want me to show you?"he challenged.I am not one to back down,never was,never will be
    "Ahhh,poor tad,you still think I am yours?"I ask with the same tone then gently push him off me and step out of the house speding into the car.I am driving him insane,and I like it.No,no I love it.
He takes a couple of minutes more,but then he comes out and hopes into the car starting it.
We arrived at the bar 15 minutes later,the drive was silent and oddly awkward.Luckily enough Stefan didn't ask anything but he had a proud look on his face.
"Ok,so I go in first right?Right"I say and get into the bar,every one looked at me,I smell Wolf and spot Ray immediately.I get to the bar,sitting in the chair closest to him,he looks up,checks me out and smirks.
      "Well,hello to you too little goddess"he says passing me a drink.I decided to play along,giving Stefan time to compel everyone in the bar."Hi there handsome"I flirt after ordering my drink.
      "If I knew I'd find someone as hot as you here tonight I'd buy more than one condom"he says seductively putting a hand on my knee.He is caught by his neck on a splot second
    "Toch her again and I will rip your arm off and tear your body apart,limb to limb,slowly,painfully,she is Mine and Mine only"Klaus finishes,throwing him at Stefan,which immediately starts explaining "Truth or Wolfsbane" to Ray.Klaus in the other hand was glaring at me,while I ordered myself a new drink.
     Klaus,you promised that you would end the life of anyone who looked at me,why is he still alive"I say and notice Stefan smirk,sending a "I'm proud of ya lil sis"look my way.Klaus makes his way to me grabbing my chair and placing it in front of his body,his muscular arms on either side of my body.
     "And I will,as soon as I make him tell where his pack changes,I'll turn him into a hybrid,then I'll torture him in front of you.How would you like that my little Salvatore?"he asks.
       "Very much"I answer getting out of his grip and walking at my brother."Steff,I noticed a hotel a while away,if you have everything under control I'm off"I say
      "Yeah go and rest"he says giving me his car keys,I kiss his cheek,throw bot Ray and Klaus a wink,and walk out.
I order and pay for three rooms at the hotel and drift in a heaven sleep.Oh how much I missed sleeping in a proper bed

Oh how much I missed sleeping in a proper bed

(What she is wearing to bed)