"Not that great. I just listen to the discussion of my professors all the time. I'm an auditory type of learner you know."

"I wish I was as intelligent as you," Rosé sighed.

"You must eat avocado in order for you to be as smart as me," I jokingly said which made Rosé looked at me angrily.

"I hate avocados!"

"What do you love then? Walnuts? Peanuts? Everything that has nuts?"

"Stop it you two, I'm trying to focus here," Irene plainly said.

"She's right. You're distracting me!"

"Wow. Just wow. Coming from you Jisoo huh?" Rosé protested.

"Let her be. Jisoo is more inspired now that you're reviewing together," Jennie teased which made me chuckled.

Examination Day

"What's that?" I asked when I saw that Jennie is bringing two paper bags with her.

"Cookies, cakes, chocolates, something like that."

"Who gave you that?"

"Mino, Kai, Jackson-They're too many to mention,"

"Don't eat that. You'll fail if you do."

"But what do you want me to do with this?" Jennie said while raising both paper bags.

"Give it to...her," I grabbed someone who was just passing by. Jennie raised her brows when she saw that I grabbed a girl. She then gave it to the girl who was too happy to see Jennie giving her a gift.

"Happy? What now?" Jennie asked, from the look on her face, I can clearly tell that she's now annoyed.

"Take this. I personally cooked it for you," I said before I gave her the lunch that I made just for her. It magically lightened her mood.

"Thanks! Goodluck in our exams!"

After the Examination

"What's the problem?" I asked as I entered their office. It was just us here. Jennie kept ignoring me since morning and I don't even have the slightest idea why she's doing that!

"Why aren't you talking to me?" I asked again when she just stayed quiet. She's not even looking at me.

"Jennie-yah," I tried to hold her but she pushed my hand away.

What the hell is her problem?! She's like a kid!

"Jenn-"

"Go away. I don't want to talk to you!"

"But I want to talk to you...why are you acting like this huh?" I said trying to sound sweeter than my usual voice. She was sitting on a chair and so I went around her and hugged her from the back.

"Get off me!" she said while she tried to untangle my hug but then I just wrapped my arms around her tighter.

"No. Not until you tell me what's wrong."

"Are you still not gonna talk?"

"Jennie-yah?"

"Jagiya?"

"What's the problem?"

"You. You didn't reply to my texts!"

What? She texted me?! When?!

"When did you text me? I haven't received any messages!" I sat in front of her then I gave her my phone.

"Let me see the number you texted," I said as I took her phone that was resting on the table.

"Jennie-yah this isn't my number!"

"What?! Let me see!" she grabbed my phone and read my digits. She then burst into laughter when she saw that she typed the wrong number. She typed 1 instead of 7.

"What are you looking at?" she asked when she noticed that I was just looking at her.

"I was just stunned. You look really pretty when you laugh."

"I know!"

"Wowww. You're getting more confident each day."

"You're spoiling me with compliments everyday Lisa."

"Ohhh. So I was the culprit?"

"Who else?"

I was about to speak when Jennie's phone buzzed. She picked it up and then she stared at me and then she stared back at her phone.

"What did you send me in my email Lisa?"

OHMYGOODNESS! I almost forgot that I sent her something funny! I must get that phone back before something terrible happens!

"No no no no. Don't open that! Please! I am begging you!"

I tried to grab her phone from her hands but then she swayed it away from me. I tripped when I tried to grab it again and it gave Jennie the chance to run towards the door. I sat down in defeat. I don't know how am I supposed to face her once she saw that video.

Do you know what I just did?

I recorded a video of myself doing the yum yum and ottoke song!

----
Thank you guys for reading! I promise to update more!♥️