"Thank God you finally become a normal person!" Jisoo teased which made Jennie break free from the hug.

"Am I not a normal person before?"

"No!" Jisoo and I said in chorus.

"You're so harsh!" Jennie said as she gently hit us.

"Oh right, I still have a class to catch! See you later girls!" she said when she looked at the time in her wrist watch only to realize that she'll be late any minute. We watched as Jennie slowly disappeared from our sight.

"I like her better," I mumbled.

"Me too. But I like you best," Jisoo said while trying her best to hold her laughter.

She almost got me. I thought she was serious for a moment. She is such a player! Sometimes I can't tell if she's telling the truth or not because she's never been serious. She jokes a lot and I kinda hate that.

"Hmmp! I hate you unnie!"

LISA

PLAN #5-Make Her Love You More!

I was walking around the campus when I saw Jennie rushing toward my direction. She must be late for her class. I walked slowly while waiting for her to recognize me first but then as she was getting nearer to me, I can already tell that she didn't seem to notice me.

I looked around if there are people looking and when I figured out that nobody's around, I grabbed Jennie's backpack when she was just about to pass by me which created a strong force that halted her from walking in big steps.

"How dare you! Who do you think you ar-Lisa?" her angered face immediately soften when she realized it was me.

"Are you in a rush? You didn't notice me. "

"You're wearing a cap and specs. It's kinda hard to recognize you. Sorry!" she said as she pouted her face. I smiled at her and took a peck on her lips. She was surprised by my bold move but it somehow made her blushed.

"Someone might see us!" she said while hitting the back of my shoulders.

"Let them see then. You better start running to your class if you don't wanna be late!" I winked at her before she started running towards her class with a smile plastered on her face.

A Day Before the Midterms

"Why is everyone so busy?" I asked when I saw Jennie, Irene, Jisoo, and Rosé in the library with a pile of books in the table while facing their own laptops. I sat beside the preoccupied Jennie Kim. She looked at me and gave me a tired smile.

"Because it's midterms?" Rosé sarcastically muttered.

"Don't you have plans of reviewing Lisa-yah?" Irene asked while typing something on her laptop.

"Lisa doesn't need to review. I have never seen her with a book in her hands but still she always ace every exam!" Jisoo said in almost a whisper.

"So you're that great Lisa-yah?" Jennie asked without looking at me. I sneakily held her left hand and intertwined it with mine under the table. She eyed me giving off a warning that our friends might caught us but I just low-key shook my head and seized her hand tighter.