She saw how he kissed Alliyah on the cheeks, aww that's so sweet.

"Ah, we have to go." Tumango si Kevin. "Nice seeing you again, Illyza." Pero bago ito umalis ay tinapik muna siya nito sa balikat at bumulong. "By the way, I am absolutely grateful. Thank you."

It was Illyza's dream to walk on the aisle and be married to the man she loved. Pero parang hindi na 'yon mangyayari, hindi niya alam kung kaya pa ba niyang magmahal ng higit pa sa pagmamahal na binigay niya kay Kevin.

Nang maglakad si Monique sa aisle ini-imagine niya ang sarili, na siya ang nandoon at naglalakad patungo sa lalaking pinakamamahal but she couldn't picture her man.

"Monique Allison, do you take Kevin here present for your lawful husband according to the right of our holy mother church?"

"Yes, I do"

"Do you give yourself to him, as his wife?"

"Yes, I do"

"Do you accept him, as your lawful husband?"

"Yes, I do"

Napangiti si Illyza habang tinatanaw sa altar si Kevin. This was her greatest dream, to be married to a certain Kevin Youdelman. To have his name and to bear his children but it was all a dream in the past. Ngayon masaya nalang siya na tinatanaw ito sa malayo.

Seeing Kevin right now made her realized how she made the right decision before. Napag-isip-isip niyang kung patuloy siyang kumapit sa lalaki hanggang ngayon hindi parin siya magiging masaya. She would be miserable of loving him at patuloy na masisira ang sarili.

"Kevin, do you take Monique Allison here present for your lawful wife according to the right of our holy mother church?"

"I do"

"Do you give yourself to her, as her husband?"

"Yes, I do"

"Do you accept her, as your lawful wife?"

"Of course, I do"

Tumulo ang luha niya, siya ang pinangakuan pero iba ang pinakasalan. That's life, they've met for a reason. He is both a blessing and a lesson for her.

Si Kevin ang bukod tanging lalaking minahal niya at ang huling lalaki sa buhay niya. Hindi niya makita ang sariling magmahal pang muli. Love teaches her lessons, on how to be strong and be able to accept imperfections, and she guessed, he was her learning.

She wants to experience getting married but she don't know if she's able to look for a lifetime partner. Marriage is a sacred matter and marrying someone just for the sake of having someone to grow old with without love is useless.

Napahinga siya ng malalim at pinunasan ang mukha.

On this day, in this church, she promised to become more wiser and stronger not only for herself but also for her baby.

"You may now kiss the bride," pronounced by the priest.

Napangiti siya habang karga-karga ang anak. Lahat ng tao sa loob ng simbahan ay masaya, masaya na muling nakasaksi ng bagong kabanata ng pagmamahalan.

You could ask her if she's bitter or not seeing her ex being married to another woman. She won't deny, she felt it pero wala na siyang magagawa pa. Simula no'ng closure nila tanggap na niya. She's really meant to build him, to be his lesson but not his lifetime partner. She was his first love but Monique is meant to spend the rest of his life.