~he's jealous~

Freddy fazbear~

It was early in the morning at your job. About 3 am to be exact, and your boyfriend hadn't shown up yet. It was a bit irritating and boring. You certainly weren't the patient type of person! There literally was nothing to do. They cut down the wifi at night so you didn't waste extra power. Meaning you couldn't go on your phone. The other anamotronics didn't attack or bother you, because Freddy said 'if you hurt her I will tear you to shreds!'. So all entertainment was gone. Since you missed your boyfriend being with you, you left the monitor on a random camera screen. To waste power, and hopefully make Freddy come. Though what you didn't know was, if you left the camera on 2b golden Freddy he would come. Hell, you didn't even know goldie existed. So after a few minutes, you saw some strange hallucinations. Though, you just shrugged it off-thinking you might just be tired. That was until, golden Freddy appeared in your room.
"Hello love~!" A British accent filled your ears.
It didn't really surprise you that he just appeared in your office. Crazy things like that always happened in the pizzeria, you were used to it by now.
You and goldie started talking for a while, spending time getting to know one another other. Eventually, you started getting very worried as the conversation carried on. It was now four a.m. and Freddy still wasn't around.
"Are you alright love?" goldie asked, raising a brow.
"Yeah its just...Freddy isnt here..." you admited.
Golden freddy was about to say somthing more until he slipped on a starbucks coffee cup, falling face first in your clevage. Your face turned a thousand shades red as well as goldies. You both sat in an awkwad silence, until goldie was thrown of your chest by- freddy of course.
"IF YOU EVER TOUCH HER, THINK OF HER, OR EVEN BREATHE THE SAME AIR AS HER- I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!" he yelled, wrapping his arms protectivly around you.
His eyes were completely black with only white pupils, and some strange blackish red liquid dripped from his eyes. You and goldie giggled at his angered state, making he bear raise a questioning brow at you two.
"Jesus Freddy! He just fell on me, calm your tits," you explained.
"I didn't think you were the jealous type fazbear," Goldie chuckled before leaving the room.
"I hate him..." Freddy grunted, pulling you closer to him.

Bonnie bunny~

You decided to visit bonnie in the day time. To see what he did while working with children. He usually killed people at night, so you wondered how he and children got along. It seemed strange to know a cute little animatronic bunny killed people at night. Though never the less, you loved him no matter what he did. He did promise you he wouldn't kill again, and believed he would keep his promise. Anyway, right now you were with you six year old niece, walking into fazbears pizzeria. The smell of pizza instantly came to your senses, making you a bit woozy. Your niece ran off into the cove without telling you, leaving you alone to look for Bon Bon. You easily spotted him near a crowd of kids, who were pulling on his ears and tail. One kid was pulling his jaw open to look inside, asking why he had a second set of teeth. Of course he used the excuse 'to help me chew pizza!'. You slowly walked up to him and gave him a hug. Earning strange looks from the kids.
"Hey miss, you shouldn't be touching the animatronics..." A male voice said.
You turned around to see a man with brown hair, blue eyes, and wearing a day shift costume. His voice sounded like the one you get in your phone calls-his card read phone guy. Once you faced him his face turned red and he tensed..
"Oh yeah...heh, sorry pg!" You said, reaching out to shake his hand.
When bonnie saw your hands touch his eyes went black, pupils white, and black goo began to drip from his eyes.
"Don't t-touch her or I'll gouge your eyes,"he hissed.
Phone guys eyes widened and he turned to bonnie,"what!?"
"I mean-let's go get some pizza pg!" Bonnie forcibly grabbed pg by the collar and dragged him into the kitchen.
'I didn't think bonnie was the jealous type!'

Chico chicken~

The pizzeria was shut down today-due to Chico nearly burning down the kitchen. He said he was trying new ingredients and that arms didn't deep fry well. You felt grossed out at the fact that the pizza Chico most likely served you was made of human parts, but you loved him anyway. When you ate his food you just pretended it was regular food. Even if sometimes he doesn't cook the pepperoni all the way. So anyway, since the pizzeria was closed today, Chico has decided to sneak out while the others were distracted. He didn't want to sit in the crumbling and smokey pizza place all day, and wait for construction to be done. He wanted to see you, since you had the month off work-for them to reconstruct- right now, you and Chico were sitting on the swings at a local park that was near your house. Just sitting on the swings and chatting while the day went by. An ice cream came by, grabbing yours and chicos attention. He offered to buy you and ice cream-and you said yes of course. (Wtf who would deny free ice cream anyway-ice cream is love ice cream is life)
Right when Chico left to get your ice cream your friend ryan walked up to you and said,"oh hey (n)! What are you doing here?"
"Hunting elephants with my boyfriend!" You said sarcastically with a giggle.
Ryan laughed and sat on the swing next to you. You two talked for a while until Chico finally made his way back. He raised his brow at you and your friend, handing you the ice cream.
"Who is this?" He said with a slightly annoyed tone.
"Chico,This is my best friend! Ryan, this is my boyfriend,"you introduced the two.
You three had a conversation, but you mainly paid attention to Ryan. Chico noticed this and got even more annoyed. Though soon it got dark and was time for Ryan to leave.
"Bye (n)! Bye Chico, it was nice meeting you," Ryan gave you a quick hug and small kisses on both your cheeks.
Chico gave Ryan the most disgusted and angered glare ever,"what the actual FUCK!? Do you want to fucking die? I will tear your damn jaw off and rip your eyes out! Then when I'm down I'll slice open your stomach and pull your intestines out to use in pizza!" Chicos eyes flashed black for a momment and he gritted his teeth.
Yours and Ryan's eyes widen and you say,"c-Chico...Ryan is gay..."
Chicos face turned a thousand shades red, averting his eyes downward in embarrassment,"oh jeez...heh...sorry,"

Foxy the pirate~

The sun was shining brightly in the blue cloudless sky. A very light breeze blew, and the waves splashed against the sand and rocks. Today you and foxy decided to go to the beach! He suggested it because he wanted to see you a two piece he preferred. So he went out of his way to take a wallet off a table at the pizzeria and buy you a new bathing suit. Which you were changing into right now in the bathrooms. You were defiant about going in public with this new bathing suit since it was a bit-well...it showed a lot of skin in your opinion. You being a bit insecure about your body, going into public like that wasn't your forte. Though, if it pleased your bae it would have to work. So you shuffled your way out the changing room with a blush and your head down, wearing the new bathing suit foxy got you-(idk how to put links on here but the bathing suit is just a galaxy two piece :>) A large satisfied smile stretched across foxys face as he took in your breath taking sight. You looked amazing through his eyes-and obviously a lot of others. You were getting the most lust filled, perverted stares ever.
"Look up lass, show the world yer beautiful face and smile!" Foxy chimed.
You looked up at foxy hesitantly, before you started walking towards the water, foxy following behind. You laid down your towel on the sand, and put a umbrella in to keep the sun off you.
"You can go...play in the water, I'm gonna relax for a minute," you said laying down on the towel.
Then foxy took off to the water like a child on Christmas morning. You sighed and laid on your towel, with your favorite book (f/book). It was a while since foxy had left and your started to get a bit bored of reading. Then suddenly, two extremely hot-er two guys walked up to you with perverted grins on their face. You groaned in annoyance and tried to ignore their presence. Though of course, they had to bug you.
"Hey there hot stuff, how bout you come over to our house for a little fun~?" One of them said.
"Fuck off,"you hissed throwing your book at him. The other was about to do something until you interrupted him,"FOOOXY!"
And on cue, foxy ran over to you rather pissed that these guys were messing with you-and the fact that EVERYONE was staring at you in all you perfect glory. He roundhouse kicked them and picked you up bridle style.
"I'm taking you to the car,"he grunted through gritted teeth.
"What about our things?" You asked.
"I'll get them...and throw your bathing suit away."
"Why?" You furrowed your brows together. Why would he buy it for you, for you to just throw it away?
"Because it attracts to much attention! Only I get to see you like that! Your mine, all mine!"
'Aw foxy is jealous~'

Golden Freddy~ (sweet Jesus what did I write... /)///(\)

You were sitting at the pizzeria during the day time, bored and frustrated. You were bored because, It was a really slow day at fazbears . Only a few people visited the pizzeria, and only One birthday was held in the party room. Normally, it was extremely busy on Saturdays. Ya know since parents weren't working-neither were you. Bored, because well there was nothing to do! You visited to see the animatronics at work, and you also wanted to see goldie. Though, the animatronics just wondered around the pizzeria aimlessly (due to few kids being there) and goldie wasn't coming out! Hell, you have been staring at freddys poster for five minutes, earning a really weird look from the day shift guard-mike. The original Freddy came up behind you with an amused look plastered on his face as you stared at the photo of your boyfriends brother/enemy. He tapped your shoulder but you didn't turn to look at him. You thought If you lost your focus the chances of him coming out would drop.
"That's not how it works," Freddy explained.
You turned to him slightly irritated,"your magical or whatever-make my sexy boyfriend come out!"
"I'm not necessarily magical...but I do know a way to make him come out~"
'Bitch I saw you fucking teleport to my door, no way it takes you 2.5 seconds to go from the stage all the way to my door'," Then tell me how," you looked at Freddy expectantly.
Freddy smirked and pushed you against a wall, placing his knee in between your legs. He planted his left hand on your hip, while the other held up your right leg. Your face turned a thousand shades of red, your (e/c)'s wide. You were to shocked to even move. Freddy moved his mouth down to your neck getting ready to bite down, until he was quickly ripped off you and thrown against a wall. You could have sworn you heard a few cracking noises as he made contact with the wall.
"Sorry I'm late love, I was Caught up in....'something',"goldie muttered through gritted teeth.
"See...told you I could get him to come..." Freddy groaned, luckily no children were around to see that. Though mike certainly was, and he looked really scared and confused.
Goldie felt like ripping freddys servos out, but kept his cool-trying to he the more mature one, "how about we go to your house? Were I can claim my territory..." He muttered the last part so you couldn't hear.
You just nodded still I'm slight shock, And began to head to your house.