Extra | Goodwill event

Start from the beginning

The girl scoffs, though the redness of her cheek didn't go unnoticed, "It's an accessory, dumbass."

"Okay!" Gojo claps, grabbing everyone's attention, "I'd like to introduce.."

As much as he didn't want to, Okkotsu feels Gojo grab his shoulder, forcefully pulling his away from where he hid behind Panda.

"..Okkotsu Yuta! Play nice now, kids. Don't go scaring my student." he emphasizes. Gojo isn't a fool-he has noticed that Kyoto's principal, Yoshinobu Gakuganji, isn't present. For a old man like him who can still kick ass, he's not one to arrive last at events like these.

Is the old man late? Or is he planning something? Argh, he can't even enjoy a day meant for his students and Utahime's kids without worrying for the higher-ups number one ass kisser.

'He's old and a coward.' Gojo would ignore for now until he confirms his suspicion. Okkotsu has rRka under his control, and even if he looses it, Gojo's there to stop a situation from happening.

"Mei Mei and principal Yaga are already in the school. They said give the kids time to prepare." Gojo informs Utahime, a smile still on his face.

"Very well." the woman says, turning to her students to give them one last talk and warning.

Majority of them had already been her students last year such as Kamo, Todo, Nishimiya, and Mechamaru who's also known as Kokichi Muta. Now, Utahime wanted to show what her first years, Zen'in Mai and Kasumi Miwa , are capable of. It may not be a lot, but it's still progress.

She shows a small smile, proud of the kids she has teached.

"You all know what to do. Gojo and i will go ahead. Good luck!"

"okay! What's the game plan?"

Panda says, being the most enthusiastic one of the first years. Unfortunately the second year Hikari Kinji wasn't able to attend. He was assigned on a mission the day before the event and although he's the strongest at the school, he deserves even a day of rest.

"Did you see how they looked at him?" Maki scoffs, "Okkotsu, beat them up."

"Eh..?" the boy sweatdrops.

The students from both schools were escorted to one of the colleges buildings and given fifteen minutes to think of a plan.

The mechanics of the game are simple and easy to understand; the first one to eliminate all the curses in the forest are the victors. Anything, with the exception of killing, is also allowed.

You were leaning on a wall, hands across your chest. Inumaki stood beside you, hands in both of his pockets.

"We have no advantage." you start, "Kamei and i know a lot about eachothers jujutsu. I think i'm more fit to fight her and Kamo so leave them to me."