"I'm sure they won't mind" Seokjin said and left a text for Hoseok and Namjoon while Jimin switched on his phone to look at Jungkook's photos secretly because he misses him dearly. Seokjin peeked at the screen and Jimin flinched and blushed, quickly switching off the device and acted like nothing had happened. "Oohh Jiminie~" Seokjin teased and Jimin huffed before taking a quick photo of his hyung. "Okay I'm going to send this to Namjoonie hyung" Jimin said and the other glared at him.  "Don't you da-" "Oops too late?" Jimin said cheekily and the other scoffed playfully. "You're lucky that I love you" He blurted and Jimin laughed. "I'm still your favorite, right?" He asked playfully and Seokjin played along. "Hmmm maybe after Joonie" He teased and the younger nodded. "Okay, good enough" He said smiling widely and the ride was silent, sometimes Seokjin will make Dad jokes and Jimin will laugh at it. 

"How about you go down and take it?" Seokjin asked when the reached and Jimin hopped off the car by himself. He entered the shop and looked around, before heading to the counter. "Hello?" He asked softly and the old woman there smiled kindly at him. "Hello, are you here to pick up a cake?" She asked and he nodded before saying "It's for Jeon Jungkook" She went into a room that Jimin can't see before handing him a box. "Here it is, have fun with your friends!" She said and Jimin smiled back at her. "Have a nice day to you too" He said before he left while smiling softly, Seokjin already waiting for the boy. "Got it?" He asked and Jimin nodded before carefully placing it in the backseat. "Ooohh, so Jungkook is coming back" Seokjin read the text that he's boyfriend had sent and Jimin nodded. "I guess once we get back they'll also be back by that time" They said and drove off quickly, hoping to reach before the other does. 

"Phew lucky" Jimin sighed and brought the cake to the house and placed it in the refrigerator. "And now we wait" Hoseok said while still focusing on the game and Jimin sat beside Taehyung who was on the couch. He laid playfully against his shoulder which gain a chuckle from the other. "Go take a shower, Chim. You would want to look presentable in front of your boyfriend" He said still attacking the enemy when he accidentally got shot. "Sugar! Not me, that's the bad guy!" He complained to his boyfriend who didn't really know how to play this, umm shooting game? "Ugh this game doesn't make any sense, how can you all like these things" Yoongi complained while Hoseok on the other hand, who also do not know how to play the game properly was making lots of sound effects. Jimin went to take a shower after contemplating what to wear. He decided he wanted to wear a black shirt with some dark blue jeans along with a navy blue jacket which looks a bit glittery. Once he was done, he stared at his fading blonde hair and smiled. He wants to have his black hair back. He wipe it thoroughly and combed it gently like how Jungkook would usually do. After that, he skipped downstairs again and hummed softly to himself. 

"Wow Jiminie, Jungkook must be hard after seeing you like that" Jimin flushed again for the nth time of the day and waited for Jungkook while looking at them play. Suddenly, he felt a vibration in his pocket and Jungkook was calling him. He squealed silently and went to the kitchen so no one can hear them. "Kookie?"  "Baby prince! I'm coming back home, okay" Jimin pouted and Jungkook chuckled softly at the sight. Jimin purposely didn't show his shirt so he could surprise him later. "Don't worry, I'll be back in 10 minutes" Jimin nodded and Jungkook sighed, caressing the screen as if he's caressing his face. "Love you, lil cupcake" Jungkook said and made a kissing sound which made Jimin giggle. "I love you too, cookie" "Hmm now we sound like desserts but you're my main course" Jungkook teased and Jimin got flustered. "Hyung!" Jimin whined and leaned lightly against the wall. "Cute~" Jungkook praised and Jimin blushed again. "Uhh okay s-see you in 6 m-minutes!" Jimin stuttered and Jungkook smiled softly before hanging up, Jimin sighing internally before moving to the living room again. "Guys guys, Jungkook and Namjoon hyung is coming in a few minutes, switch off the game!" Jimin exclaimed and they ignored him at first. "Hellllloooooo you all alive? No?" He asked and they finally switched off the television and kept the controller neatly. 

"Ohh okay, what are we supposed to do?" Yoongi asked and Jimin face palmed internally. "Oh we discussed it earlier, okay" They went to the side of the doors and prepared to fire the confetti cannon (idk what's it's called sorry :)) "Okay, we're ready" "Okay, wait for the front door to open later, Seokjin hyung and Namjoon hyung will come in from the back door" Jimin said and they nodded. "And oops, here they come" Seokjin said and Jimin bit his lips nervously and went outside to take Jungkook in. Seokjin went outside too and he was supposed to pretend to get on the car but actually he will tell Namjoon to park the car and they'll sneak to the back door as soon as possible. "Kookie!" Jimin jumped onto his arms and the younger caught him carefully. Jimin buried his face into his neck and hugged him tightly. "I miss you~" Jimin said and Jungkook kissed his cheek gently. "I miss you too" Jungkook placed Jimin down and they kissed a bit, allowing Jungkook to be distracted so that the other two can go in without Jungkook noticing. "You look pretty" Jungkook praised and Jimin turned pink at the compliment. Jungkook caressed his cheeks before Jimin hid behind him to back hug him. "Oh, is my baby shy?" Jungkook teased and Jimin pouted and nudged Jungkook to go inside the house. "Okay, okay I'll give you cuddles and kisses later alright?" Jungkook kissed his hair and Jimin nodded before Jungkook opened the door, and confetti were spread all over the place. And there's Taehyung, struggling to be cool and fire the thing at the same time. "Hah! Finally" He said when more confetti fired out and they laughed hard, but Jungkook was there, stunned and surprised (Jungshook you know).