Hoseok finished vacuuming the place and went to help his donsaengs and they finished off quickly. They high-fived and checked the time. "Oh, it's only two in the afternoon?" They asked as they have only worked for about 2 hours and they were done, so they went to the kitchen to see whatever was going on. They laughed at sight of Seokjin ordering and scolding Yoongi whenever he did a mistake and Yoongi's angry face while he's cooking. "Yah you know I'm the owner of a famous restaurant" Seokjin ranted the other scoffed. "You don't even have a michelin star" He mumbled and they laughed loudly. "You, one two three minions, go and help your hyung" Seokjin said when he saw them snickering by the kitchen door. "Ha hyung how about you help him and we do our thing?" Taehyung asked and they nodded in agreement before running away. 

"We can't decorate the front door, because when Jungkook comes back hime he'd know something is going on" Hoseok said and they agreed before going to the backyard. "Maybe some ribbons?" Jimin went to take the ribbons and their eyes widened at the sight. "Blue, red, yellow, pink, purple, green, white, back oh my god Jiminie is your store room a convenience store?!!" Jimin blushed and shook his head before they chose something more Jungkook-like. "Okay so we will place the long ribbons on the door frame so it's hanging down, then umm Jiminie do you have a helium tank in your store room?" They said teasingly and Jimin ran but they stopped him. "Ah so you really have one. Okay then, we can make helium balloons and attach these ribbons to them" Hoseok said and Taehyung followed Jimin to the store room. "Wow it really is a convenience huh?" Taehyung peeked and Jimin took two medium sized ones. He handed one to Taehyung and jumped on his back so Taehyung was carrying him to the backyard since he was exhausted of walking around repeatedly. "Okay so Jimin can you tie the balloons with the ribbons? Taehyung and I will pass the balloons to you" Jimin, being the nice boy he is nodded with a smile and took the ribbons before thinking of something. He took a rock from the small fort where it doesn't have a roof before going back to the covered area where Hoseok and Taehyung are and placed it on the floor before tying one end of the ribbon to it. They carefully passed the balloons to Jimin who then tied the balloons nicely before receiving another. After about half an hour of hard work, the place was filled with flying black and gold balloons. "Well, that was intense" Hoseok said as he struggled a lot just now and they just laughed it off. 

"Well well it is lunch now let's ask Namjoonie where they are now" Taehyung said and texted them before heading to the kitchen. "Hyung~ we are hungry now" They all acted cute and Seokjin cooed a bit before Yoongi panted and sighed after finished 5 dishes. "Okay then, let's have lunch and rest a bit. Good job everyone" The eldest said before they sighed contently and moved excitedly to the dining room. At the same time, the food the Seokjin ordered had arrived and they were more than just happy to see food. "Okay okay we can eat these now and those are for later" Seokjin said and they started digging in the delicious food. "Oh nicee this foos very nice" Taehyung mumbled incoherently which made them giggling before finishing up the remaining food. "Who wants ramyeon? Hyung will make it for us!" Yoongi said and nudged at Seokjin before they cheered and the oldest glared at him and he shrugged. He went to the kitchen again and they ate happily, sometimes stealing Seokjin's food but the older came back with a large pot of noodles which made them more excited and thanked him for the food. Even though he figured out that they had stole his food, he still let them off the hook as they worked hard earlier. 

"Hmm, what do we do next?" Hoseok asked and they shrugged before they finished up, suggesting whatever to do later. "Cleaning? Check. Decorations? Check. Cooking? Check. Oh the cake, we need to take the cake. Then what else do we have to do? I think we have pretty much done everything" They all nodded and did the dishes before the youngers went to the living room and switch on the television to play some games. "Hey! Who wants to go pick up the cake with me?" Seokjin asked and they all ignored him before Jimin passed the controller to Yoongi so that the older can play the game and he went to the eldest. "Let's go!" Jimin said excitedly and dragged Seokjin outside. "Hey remember don't have sex here!" Seokjin shouted before Jimin flushed a deep red in embarrassment. "Hyung~" Jimin pouted and Seokjin shrugged. "Better warn them rather than needing to clean the place all over again" Jimin nodded and hopped in the car, specifically the trio's car.