"Oh Jiminie again~" Hoseok said and Jimin immediately answered "Truth". Hoseok smirked evilly and told Yoongi his plan and the other gave him a thumbs-up. "Tell me one nickname that Jungkook gives you which is your favorite and vice versa" "Oh" was all he could say and they were excited. "I think, he likes to be called hyung and I like anything as long as it's him calling me" Jimin gasped and covered his mouth in embarrassment as he spoke out his thought unintentionally and they started clapping and laughing, teasing him loudly and excitedly. After they calmed down a bit, they agreed that this will be their last game and Jimin spun the bottle quickly and it pointed at Hoseok, the other end between Jimin and Seokjin. After arguing for a while they agreed that it was Seokjin and they chattered again. "Truth!" Jimin giggled evilly and whispered into Seokjin's ear, asking him to question Hoseok back the same thing he's been asked. 

"Hoseok my lovely and hopeful dongsaeng, let hyung get the honor of getting to know whoever hit on who first in your threesome or, wholesome relationship" Seokjin said which made they laugh  hard until their stomachs hurt and teared up. "Okay okay, so I'm a performer, and I have fans. They were two of them, we once met and Taehyung started chased after Yoongi, Yoongi after me and me after Taehyung. Hehe, kind of complicated but then  we ended up as a threesome" Jimin and Seokjin nodded and they cleaned up the mess before doing whatever they were supposed to do. 

Seokjin and Yoongi was preparing some dishes while the other three decided to clean up first before decorating the place. They only have a ladder, and they let Taehyung use it since he was the taller and he can reach places they can't. "Okay then I guess I'll vacuum the place and you start inflating the balloons then" Hoseok said and the whole house was starting to be noisy. Since he was vacuuming the dining area, Jimin went to the store room to take the balloons and its inflator before skipping to the living room where Taehyung is. "Taehyung-ssi! I'm so lonely" Jimin pouted as he started pumping the balloons and the other smiled at the cute bestfriend. "Jimin-ssi I'm lonely too!" He said back and Jimin was already tying the balloon he just pumped. "Here Taetae catch it!" Jimin said as he hit the balloons to Taehyung and the other hit it back at Jimin. "Okay, I guess I'll start working seriously then" He was pouting while doing his work and the other laughed at his silly soulmate. "Chimchim, give me that balloon please" Taehyung said and Jimin quickly threw it at him. "Do you think it's nice to hang it here? Then we'll put the banner here" Taehyung asked and Jimin nodded before he received the balloon again. Jimin ran to get the blue banner and passed it carefully to Taehyung who beamed at him. "Thanks, Chimchim" Jimin hummed and went back to pumping the balloons while watching Taehyung hang the banners carefully. "Wow it's so pretty" Jimin said and Taehyung smiled in satisfaction. "Chim! Can you tie some balloons together please?" Jimin nodded and got to get some rubber bands. "Which color do you want, Tae?" "Hmm let's do red, yellow and blue" Taehyung suggested and Jimin got excited. "Taetae! How about we put some confetti inside?" Taehyung scratched his head in confusion. "Wae?" "So we can play a game of throwing darts and see who can pop the balloon?" Jimin questioned himself too and the latter agreed with his idea. "You're genius, Chim" Jimin only chuckled in response and went to the store room again. He always has a habit of collecting confetti and storing them. Jimin went back to the living room and Taehyung went down the ladder to help him. They carefully poured them in each of the colored balloons and Jimin took another inflator for his soulmate. When he came back, Taehyung has already pumped two of the balloons and they had four more to go. After that, they tied the balloons and Taehyung carefully took down the banners when Jimin gave him a piece of polystyrene. "Whoa Chim where did you get this?" Taehyung asked and Jimin replied with "I always collect them after a party, you know sometimes they'd put drinks in a box of polystyrene and there's ice in it to keep the drinks cold. And I took the cover of it" Taehyung placed it carefully on a shelf, you know those that only has a wood plank. He did the rest of the job while Jimin was still pumping balloons and Taehyung hopped off the ladder to help him. Soon they were done, and the place was filled with balloons. They decided to hang them everywhere; in the dinning room, the backyard, and they were this close to hanging them in the washroom.