Mano a Mano

A/N

This oneshot includes a few characters from Part 5 so if you haven't read/watched that part of Jojo's yet I recommend you do! I hope you enjoy this just as much as I liked writing it. :)

♡♡♡

You looked on with anticipation at your watch. It read 7:28 p.m. and you were wondering if Josuke's guests from Italy were going to show up at all.

You sat at the table with Josuke, Okuyasu, Koichi, and Yukako. They were making idle chit-chat and didn't seem to pay any mind to the tardiness of the invitees.

Must be the European way. You thought to yourself.

Just as you were about to give up and fetch the food from the oven, your apartment door buzzed. Josuke bounded to his feet and practically ran to open the door. Undoubtedly, he was excited to see his relative.

"Buonasera everyone, I hope you weren't waiting on us too long."

"Not at all Giorno! I'm glad you could make it. It's been ages man!" Josuke engulfed the blonde man in a bear hug to which he politely returned.

"I've brought along my friends Mista and Trish." Giorno gestured to the two people standing behind him who were both holding a couple of bags each.

"And, we've come bearing gifts!" The pink-haired lady sang out. You supposed that was Trish.

You made your way closer to the entrance to formally greet them.

"Hello! My name's (y/n) and I'm Josuke's partner. Please come in!" You welcomed them warmly.

The others got up from the table and introductions were shared. Giorno and his friends were very generous and handed you all presents which you would open after dinner.

"Wow, this apartment is pretty damn big. Is this yours Josuke?" Mista questioned.

"Nah, it's theirs." He nodded towards you. "But I come here half the time so it might as well be."

"Then just move in man. Saves a bunch and then you can get it on anytime you-"

"Alright!" You clapped your hands together. "Everyone, please take a seat and I'll bring out the food right away." You dashed off to the kitchen in an attempt to escape such intimate conversation.

"I'll help too." Yukako followed you promptly.

You looked over your shoulder. "Ah, thanks. There is quite a bit of food."

"You're welcome and forget what that Mista said, that's just how guys think." Yukako comforted.

"Yeah, you're right. It's probably nothing." You chuckled and began to haul out the food.

Once you returned to the living room where the dining table was, you saw just how lively this group was going to be. Already, everyone was getting along and having a laugh. You set down the main dish and caught a glimpse of Josuke. He seemed to be enjoying himself and your heart warmed. Gatherings like this were definitely his favourite.

You sat down beside Giorno which was across from Josuke and told everybody to dig in. Today you had mostly spent prepping the food with Okuyasu since he had been apprenticing at Tonio's and you hoped your Italian food was to your guests' liking.

Mista was the first to comment on the dish, "Amazing, this tastes just like the food back home! Who made this?"

"It was Okuyasu and me. Of course, Okuyasu did most of the cooking since he works at the local Italian place here in Morioh." You explained.