22.

Authors pov.....

You can't tolerate me anymore so here's your happiness from now onwards you enjoy your life. Because I am divorcing you. Darshan said with a faded smile because deep down inside he's upset he don't want to do this.

I am sorry I know I did a mistake but don't do this, please. Samaira said as tears roll down her cheeks.

Your sorry can't heal the pain. Darshan said in a stern voice.

I know...I know it can't but please I'll explain to you everything just don't do this. Samaira said holding his hands.

I don't want any explanation just sign it and leave. He said jerking his hand.

I won't. I won't until you'll listen to me. She said wiping her tears.

What's your problem phale bola you can't tolerate me or ab bol rahi ho you won't sign. He shouted.

I won't sign it anyhow.....I can't live without you please. She said again tears decorated her cheeks.

Then what was all that yesterday? His eyes welled up thinking about yesterdays night.

Tanya told me.....she tries to explain but he cut her off.

Tanya my foot......I want to know about you, not Tanya. He shouted.

I'll tell you she told me.....Again he cut her.

She told and you believe! You didn't bother to talk to me. He said with disbelief.

I am sorry I should talk to you but.....once again he cut her.

But you trust in whatever rubbish she said rather trust on me. He said.

I am sorry. She falls to her knees crying. Her tears were affecting him but he was so angry that he didn't pay much attention to it.

See it's better to end it, again and again, the same thing I am fade up with it so it's better to end it. He said and enter the room slamming the door.

He too burst into tears. Every memory was hurt him limitless. Again the wound was refreshed........

------------------------------------------------------------