2.

Samaira's pov.

Call call and call. I hate it. Kya yaar? This man is literally irritating me a lot. I want to throw my phone somewhere. Gate khol jaldi waran tod dunga. Armaan said over the call.

Ha ha wahi toh bacha hai. Dusari key hai na khol le use. I said. Key Amaal k pass hai ab kholegi. He said. Or wo kaha hai? I asked. Fine mai tod raha hoon. He said.

Acha wait coming. I said and went to the door and open it. Get ready in 5 minutes. No question bhai ka order hai. He said. Without waiting for my response he pushes me to my room.

What the...I shouted but he cut me off. Gali baad mai phale ready ho jaldi. He said. I get ready as he said knowing it's of no use to argue with him. When these two brothers team up I am helpless. Come. He drags to his car.

Before everything. No question. Talking to you seems like I am giving my boards. Itne question. No question. Bhai ne kaha hai. He said and start driving.

I roll my eyes. He drives for 15 minutes God knows where. Finally, he stops the car. He came out and drag me inside. It's a club. Seriously if we were coming here you should tell me early. At least I should be dressed properly.

Kitna time lagta hai Armaan. Amaal scolded him. You know her. Question ki dukan. Arman said looking at me. Acha chodo yeh sab. Amaal said and drag me to go knows where.

What is going on? Is anyone going to tell me? He basically drags me to a corner. You idiot. Workaholic. It's your birthday and you are celebrating with your files. What we are for? Amaal said smacking my head.

Ahh! I don't want to remember it yaar. Seriously this was the reason to break my doors. I said looking at Armaan. Maine bola tha. Amaal said in a bold voice which scares me. I am going. I said. I turn to leave but someone holds my hand. We know you don't want to recall those memories. But you have to move on. Armaan said.

I can't. I try my best but I just can't. Every night I have nightmares. I can't. I am still stuck at that time. Every day I wish things will change. He'll come back. But he won't. I said. Armaan turn me and they both hug me.

Acha fine where is cake. I said to change the topic because seriously I don't want to recall all those memories. They laughed. I was dancing when I saw someone.

Same eyes same smile. Same face. Everything same. He is still the same. It has been 4 years since I had seen him. Still, everything is the same. All old memories start to play in front of my eyes. Again why. Whenever I try to forget you I just can't. I try to hate you but I can't. Why. What had you done to me?

Armaan pov...

We were enjoying ourselves after so many days we hang out in a club. Amaal and I were talking about a random thing suddenly I saw that Samaira was missing. She was dancing and suddenly where she lost.

Samaira ko dekha? I asked Amaal. He nods in no. This girl.

...........

I told you. I said looking at Amaal through the rearview mirror. Will you stop blaming me. He yelled back. I am not blaming you. I am just telling you it's because of you. I said. Really..... it's a waste to talk to you Armaan. He said. Then don't. I said and look at Samaira who was sleeping maybe.

------------------------------------------------------------