5

Samaira's pov.....

Today when I went to my office the receptionist tells me to meet the boss. That jerk what he wants now today I am not late too.

When I meet him he told me that I have been transferred to a new company. A music label company.

I was shocked, not of anything else but because of my boss, he never likes my work. Every time he just has to find a small mistake and he'll give a long lecture and suddenly he did this.

He to inform me that the founder of that music label company Naushad khan is his childhood friend and he wants a new employee for the label. And of course my dear not to sweet boss has to be the one to help his friend so he did this.

It's somehow good that finally, I don't have to hear lectures of this jerk but somewhere deep down inside I was feeling nervous like something is going to happen.

And yes it happens. Samaira! Someone said broking my thoughts. I look at the source of voice it was Naushad sir. Huh? I asked.

Aj ho kya gaya hai sabko kabhi Darshan kabhi tum. He said. Umm.....sorry sir. I said. It's ok. He replied and again start to explain something.

After a long meeting finally, I was outside the office waiting for Armaan. After 10 minutes of waiting outside the office, I got a call from Armaan.

Kha hai tu? We both asked. Office k bhar. We both said together again. Mujhe toh nahi dikh rahi tu. He said. Toh tu bhi nahi dikh raha. I replied.

Ek minute subha tune apne kados boss k bare mai kuch bol rahi thi kahi usne.....He said the worry was clearly audible in his voice.

Shit, I forget to tell him about the transformation and the new address. Umm...actually.....I don't know now do say he will be very angry knowing this.

Samaira for God sake don't create suspense. He said. Before I could reply someone snatches my phone from my hand.

What the..... I yelled turning back but someone closes my mouth with his hand. Shh! The person said and cut the call.

I jerk off his hand and give a nice punch on his face and again on his stomach. He fell to the ground clutching his stomach. Huh! Proud of you Samaira.

Samaira! The man said with pain in his voice. Shit, it's Darshan. I...I am sorry I thought...I said helping him to stand.

Kitni joor se mara. He said still clutching his stomach. I am sorry I don't know it was you...I am sorry. I said moving towards to hug him. Samaira control yourself you don't have to.

I am sorry. I said and move forward. Ab maar diya tha toh apologies bhi kar lo. He said. I turn back to look at him.

I SAID I'M SORRY! What he wants...Me begging for his forgivness huh! I'll drop you as an apology. He is....let it be. Relax Samaira. I'll go....no need for this. I said moving from there.

Apologies remember. He said opening the door. Before I could protest i was inside the car .He closes the door and settles himself. Tum yaha itni raat ko? He asked. I didn't reply anything.

Darshan's pov.....

I try to talk few times but every time in response I was getting a complete silence. At last, I decided to be quiet I'll try next time.

I took a glance of  her, she was looking outside with an unredaable expression.

Darshan! She screamed pointed forwards. I look where she was pointing....shit I turn the steering at 360° and we hit a tree. Thank God. Are you ok? I asked her.

Have any plan to kill me. She asked. No! I answered. Itni badi truck nahi dikhi. Marne ka plan hai tabhi na. She said stepping out.

Are sunoo na. I said following her. Samaira listen. I said holding her hand. Are galti se ho gaya mera dhayan kahi or tha . Ab nahi hoga paka. Chaloo. I said. Nahi jana mujhe. I can't take risks. She said and freed her hand.

She moves at a certain distance and asks for a lift from an unknown person. Seriously she doesn't trust her husband. The person didn't seem nice I can't let her go with him.

Samaira chalo. I said trying to drag her but I actually forget she was the one who had punched me so hard two times a few minutes ago.

She again freed her hand and open the door. I closed the door and drag her to the car. What is your problem? She yelled. What is your problem? Mere rehte kisi or k sath ja rahi hoo. I said.

Huh...tumhare rehte. Kaha the tum 3 saal se? She questioned. I try to find you but tum mile hi nahi. I said.

Dudhne se bhagwan mil jate hai Darshan mai toh insan hoon. She replied back. I tried Sam...I tried every possible way. I replied.

Chodo na who I am to you that you will try to find me? No one. Trust me no one. I am with you or not that doesn't matter because you have Tanya. My existence never matters to you. She said everything just opposite. Let me correct her now.

YOU ARE MY WIFE, AND IT DAMN MATTER YOU ARE WITH ME OR NOT. YOU DONT EVEN HAVE ANY IDEA HOW THESE 3 YEARS WAS FOR ME. YOUR EXISTENCE MATTER TO ME. AND ABOUT TANYA SHE IS NO ONE......FUCKING NO ONE. I said correcting everything she said.

She didn't reply anything. Agar answer mil gaya ho toh chale? I asked. She didn't say anything I drag her to the car and settle her down.

After few minutes we reached her house. She left without saying anything or even glancing at me. I drove back home.

------------------------------------------------------------