POLAROID BOY

;jungkook photography major

;taehyung is pretty

:440 words

 —

Jungkook the quiet photography major student always held on to memories through polaroids — beautiful glossy souvenirs of a moment. The pictures he clicked were always scenic — a place he visited or a thing he finds beautiful.

It was the spring when the boy held the yellow camera close to his eye trying to capture a blowing dandelion flower to clock in the park near his university, when a particular boy caught his eye in the camera.

Adorned in a white shirt under a pastel green sweater, the blonde boy sits on one of the benches — eyes focused on the books sprawled around him — one hand busy fiddling with the bow tied gently around his neck.

Maybe it was the sun kissed tan face or the beautiful blue orbs that makes Jungkook thoughtlessly click a picture of him. Realising his actions, he panics. He just clicked a picture of someone without their consent.

The slight anxiety creeps up his back and he hastily takes out the shiny polaroid, his gaze definitely lingers on the snapshot before he stands up, walking towards the boy who was caught in a trance — the flowers of the dandelion now completely blown away.

"Hi?" The brunette's rich voice breaks Taehyung out of his thoughts, lifting up his eyes to see a man clad in a yellow hoodie with a polaroid in his hands.

"Yes?" He speaks up meekly, not used to /this/ pretty men approaching him or even looking towards him.

Jungkook hesitantly with an embarrassed expression, shows Taehyung the polaroid and tells him he didn't intend to click a picture of him. "You just look.. very beautiful, yes. I am really sorry thou— " Strings of apologies leaving his plump lips.

Taehyung stares at the print in his hand and his ears tip red. He won't lie, the picture was absolutely mesmerizing — the sun a natural white light.

"Thank you." The blond speaks up again making the other's rambling halt.

"Huh?" The confused furrowing of brows makes Taehyung giggle — causing Jungkook to become even more clueless.

The blond boy tells him he loves the picture and thanks Jungkook for diverting his mind for a short time from the burden of his studies. The photography student scratches his nape and apologises for the last time before the older scolds him.

Inviting to sit in front of him, the duo talks the entire evening about their majors and interests. From one picture to two to three, the number of polaroids increasing in Jungkook's collection — the majority of them adorning a particular blond's pretty face — that he has come to love more, with everyday passing.

—the end.

hope you liked it, thank you for being here <3

addie