"SHUT UP AND GET OUT!!!" Jungkook burts out and shouts at him in anger.

[Taehyung, left Jungkook's cabin laughing and Jungkook, was mad at him again but when,he saw Y/n's photo...his all anger went away. then, he sighed and took that photo in his left hand and said something to himself.]

"Baby,why are you so comforting?" He mumbled.

TAEHYUNG'S POV:-

[I came to my cabin and, I was making an evil plan to get my revenge, but I have to get all information. I noticed that, he suddenly turned serious about his love... means his wife or maybe girlfriend is his biggest weakness and,I can use her to get my revenge.]

AUTHOR'S POV:-

[His evil plan was to take Jungkook's love away from him but, he don't know that,he is married and also, Taehyung don't even know her name. Then, he goes to Jungkook's secretary and asked him something.]

"Mr.Kim,can I ask you something?" Taehyung asked him.

"Yes sir,what happened?" He replied.

"Is...Jungkook married?" Taehyung asked him in confusion.

"Yes sir,Mr.Jeon Jungkook is married and, he really loves her and,they are the perfect couples ever...! But sir,why you asked?" Mr.Kim told him and asked those last words.

"Umm.. Nothing,just casually! btw, what's her name?" Taehyung said.

"Her name is,Jeon Y/n!" Mr.Kim replied.

"Hmm,give me all information about her!" Taehyung ordered him.

"B-but sir,why do you want to know about her?..Are you interested in her?" Mr.Kim asked,stuttering.

"Shut up,I am not interested in anyone and,I don't have time to do this shit called, 'love'!!...Do you have her photo?" He said.

"I don't know about her that much and,I am sorry to say that...I don't have a photo of,Mrs.Jeon! Mr.Kim said, apologizing.

"Ahh..okay,you can go now!" He sighed and said.

"But sir,she is not like other girls like gold digger..! she is very innocent,sweet and beautiful and cute at the same time. trust me sir,Mr.Jeon is very lucky to have her!!" Mr.Kim said.

"Really?..Then let's see how innocent,sweet,cute and beautiful, she is!" Taehyung said with a smirk,while planning for his revenge.

_TIME SKIPS_
Y/N'S POV:-

[It's evening and,I came to park because,I want to be alone for sometimes.
I was walking on the grass, wearing my earphones and listening to my favourite music. But,then, suddenly,I lost my balance and, I almost fell,but then,someone caught me and his one hand was holding my tiny waist, preventing me from falling on the ground and another hand,my arms.]

(Like this in the above picture! sorry, because, it's a bit weird but just imagine,Lol

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Like this in the above picture! sorry, because, it's a bit weird but just imagine,Lol.....)

[We two were looking in each other's eyes deeply and, I was lost In that deepness and suddenly, he said something breaking the silence between us.]

"A-are you okay,miss?" He asked to her, stuttering.

"H-huh?Y-yess,I am okay!" She replied while stuttering.

[But,then,he suddenly took his hands off on me and,I fell on the ground and, I groaned.}

"Ouch"

"I-i am sorry..I am so sorry!" He said while, giving her, his hands to stand up and,she accepted it.

"I am so sorry,I didn't meant to do it!!" He apologized to her.

"It's okay,it's all my fault,I am very careless,haha!" She said, nervously.

"No,it was also my fault!" He said.

"Ok,I have to go now,bye!" She said, hurriedly.

"Wait,umm..I want to give you a t-treat!!" He said.

"But-" She was going to say something,when he cutted her words off and said something to her.

"Please,don't say,No,it was my fault and,you fell...so,can we go to a café, please?..but,i-i am not forcing you to go with me!" He said.

"No,it's not like that!I mean..I will come with you to the café! afterall you saved me from falling!" She replied.

"Thank you so much!!btw nice to meet you,I am Kim Taehyung,and you?" He said,with a smile on his face.

"Oh,nice to meet you too and my name is,Y/n!" She replied, smiling back, sweetly.

"Beautiful name,just like you!" He said, making her unknowingly blush.

"T-thank you so much!" She said,while blushing.

"Umm,you are blushing!" He said making her blush even more.

"O-okay,so can we go now?" She said,while blushing harder.

"Sure!" He replied.

AUTHOR'S POV:-

[They two went to the café and sat in their chair and,the waiter came.]

"Hello,mam and sir,what do you like to have?" The waiter said, taking their attention.

[Y/n and Taehyung said 'HOT CHOCOLATE', at the same time.]

"Okay!"

"Do you also like hot chocolate?" Y/n asked him.

"Yes,my most favourite drink is hot chocolate and, I think you are also a big fan of hot chocolate!Am I right?" He said.

"Yes,how do you know that,I think you can read people's mind,Mr.Kim Taehyung!" She said, chucking.

"Haha..but,you don't have to call me that,you can call me just,Tae!" He said.

"Okay,Tae!"

[Y/n and Taehyung were talking sweetly to each other and they had a great time together.
Y/n's mood was better now after meeting him and, Taehyung was also really happy but, he don't know,why he is that much happy after meeting her.]

END OF CHAPTER-5
-------------------------------------------------------------
Q: WHY TAEHYUNG BECAME VERY HAPPY AFTER MEETING Y/N?

IF YOU KNOWN THE ANSWER THEN COMMENT DOWN.

Her Sweet But Psycho Husband(J.JK)  (SERIES-1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें