Distractions~

Depuis le début

Leah could feel his erection growing as well, she took this opportunity to grind slowly on his bulge, making him hiss in her ear. The vibration sent Leah into a frenzy. Her moans became louder and louder as she felt her climax approaching. Theo seemed to sense this too and stopped his movements abruptly.

Leah pouted at the loss of contact. "Theo really?" She fumed. She hadn't experienced an orgasm in so long she was desperate for him. for the indescribable bliss of pleasure. Theo stayed silent, grinning as he sank down on his knees in front of her, running his hands up and down her thighs, occasionally brushing against her ass. She bit her lip to hold back a moan and looked down at him. "Theo what are you doing?" she questioned him with a puzzled look. Theo just smirked up at her and placed soft kisses on her soft thighs making her whimper under his touch.

He gave a low chuckle as he swiped his nose along the line of her wet entrance. "Tell me what you want me to do to you, love." He said seductively, while trailing kisses up her legs. Goosebumps formed on her skin when she heard those words. She had never been in control before and she had often wondered what it was like to be the dominant one, to have him begging for her. A burst of confidence came over her as she stated, "I want you to make me cum." She looked down at the messy haired boy as he smiled against her skin.

"I would love to darling." he replied and wasted no time, in a swift movement, his lips connected with her soaking clit making Leah scream Theos out name. "Scream my name again love." Theo paused, "I love the way it comes off your tongue." His voice was dripping with lust and it made Leah go crazy. He very suddenly slipped his tongue inside her, flicking her sweet spot ever so gently making Leah follow his command and scream his name again.

He continued his attack on her clit before adding a finger while he ate her out. Leah's body was shaking from the immeasurable amount of pleasure she was receiving. God how is he so good at this Leah thought to herself as she grabbed his head and shifted her hips so he had more access. Theo was throughly enjoying the feeling as well. "I love the way you taste darling." He cooed while rubbing his thumb against her cunt slowly. Leah couldn't even form words as she let out a moan in reply.

"Quiet now are we?" Theo taunted again, adding another finger inside her. Leahs body was slowly giving out as her second orgasm was quickly approaching. "Theo please." she muttered, opening her legs even wider. She threw her head back as she felt his tongue slide into her clit once again. "Be a good girl and cum for me darling." Theo commanded her, he too was eager to taste more of her. Between the blissful feeling of his tongue flicking her insides and his fingers thrusting slowly in and out of her, Leah was using up all her strength to keep from falling.

After what felt like an eternity of  Theo agonizing and teasing, he instantly shoved his tongue deeper inside her, reaching her g spot. Leah screamed louder than she ever had before as she felt her cum flow out of her sore clit. "That's right love, just like that good girl." Theo praised her as he felt his fingers being covered with her juices.

He took his fingers out, stood up, and put them right in his mouth while keeping his eyes locked on hers. His other arm held her by her waist due to the fact that she could no longer stand on her own. Her legs felt like jelly and it didn't help that he looked so damn good sucking her cum off his fingers.

Theo gave another low chuckle, even sexier than the one before. "Am I being selfish love?" He said when he noticed her staring at him. "Here," He grabbed her by her jaw and forced his wet fingers into her mouth. "Taste yourself darling." He requested, keeping his eyes on hers. Leah complied, taking his fingers into her mouth, swirling her tongue around them.

This feeling caused Theo to groan. "Fuck your tongue feels so good around my fingers darling." He praised her for the second time that afternoon. This gave Leah confidence as she looked up at him innocently and began pumping his fingers in and out her mouth, occasionally choking when they reached too deep. "Yes baby just like that." Theo pleaded.

Theo's praising sparked something in Leah, something she liked. He took his fingers out her mouth and captured her lips in a deep, passionate kiss. She ran her fingers through his hair, holding onto him. He cupped her face in his loving hands. He teased her with his tongue, asking permission to enter her mouth which she granted access. His tongue claimed hers, and she succumbed to his, melting deeper into the kiss until he pulled away, resting his head against hers and looking into her soft brown eyes and sighed.

"We are so not making it to that party." He laughed and Leah laughed with him, playfully slapping him on his chest. "Do you think she'll be mad?" she said, a worried expression forming on her face. They stayed silent as they looked at each other before bursting out in laughter. "Nahhhh" the couple said simultaneously, causing them to laugh even harder.

Theo looked down at her legs, noticing something wet on them. "Cmere, let's get you cleaned up love." He said, extending his
hand out for her to take it. Leah happily grabbed his hand and let him lead her to the bathroom where they had cleaned up and took a much needed nap in each other's arms.