Pleasure made my head dizzy, I could barely remember to take breaths. Each bit of suction brushed every nerve ending in my body it seemed, enough to turn a man crazy, like an electric current circling back to my cock, burning me alive in powerful pleasure. Bowed over I gripped the sheets, bucking my hips like the helpless wreck I was.

When he moved back and forth I could not keep quiet, unable to keep short gasps and stifled moans to myself. I felt my balls tighten, felt that daring sizzle as he pulled back and knew what was coming. I watched through half lidded eyes, with tense enrapture as I was approaching climax.

I dared not make a sound, somehow convinced if he knew he would draw it out and make me suffer for longer until I was finally able to give in, I thought I might pass out if he did so, so possessed was I.

Drawing close, only a breath away, was when I heard the rustle and voices from somewhere approaching.

"Demos!" I jumped and tried to pull away so suddenly he almost bit me but pulled away in time to hold me still in all my shock.

He pulled away with a dark look on his face, finally turning to watch the distance.

Lady Thera was speaking in the distance to someone, her voice growing clearer.

My heart beat like a savage in my chest.

I struggled against him as he hovered over me, waiting and listening. "Your Majesty! Please, we'll be seen!"

He looked to be in an unpleasant mood when I was finally let free and jumped to hide my cock and scramble from the bed.

He stopped me. "Nothing forbids me from bedding you, you do realise that little one?"

My face burned right up to my ears. "She will be insulted, please!"

He curled his lip in annoyance, turning away from me for a second before pulling me back in front of him.

The footsteps were approaching.

He reached in my trousers and wrapped a hand round my cock and rubbed it. Rough, calloused and warm fingers, it set the heated flesh on fire. I gasped, trembling in pleasure, trying to recover from the friction, almost lost to anything other than pleasure only wanting relief in that moment that I thought that even if it cost her walking in to see me dishevelled in bed with her eventual husband I would forgive fate if it at least gave me relief.

Precum oozed from the tip and made the hand move smoother and increased my pleasure to unreasonable levels. I was flying for a short moment, feeling the approaching climax, anticipating it.

My breathing was loud and uneven, my head pressed on his warm shoulder, my hands wrapped around his hands. "Demos..." I moaned.

And then he stopped, and I looked up at him slowly, still believing he would continue before I saw the sly smile on his face. I was horrified.

"Demos, please..." I swallowed.

He looked at my troubled expression and cocked his head, the voices were almost at the entrance now. "You wanted to leave, then leave."

My breath quickened, my eyes flitting back and forth between him and the door disbelieving and dismayed.

Finally I heard her speaking outside with a guard who was informing her he was not to be disturbed, still muffled but clear enough that it produced cold sweat from me.

"Just a little word before he sleeps. I see the candles are still burning, just a little word."

I scrambled from the bed, from his warmth, to race over to the tsither, my evident erection, still persisting unhindered, hiding behind the instrument.

Even if she failed to notice the state I was in I felt sure Demosthenes would find a way to direct her toward me, his mood turned sour so quickly when I pulled away. I could only hope she would not see what I felt, still barely dressed as I was, hair mussed and lips burning from attending to him...

[A/N] 5AM is still night time if you haven't gone to sleep. (   ˵ʘ‿ʘ˵)ゞ

♆ Deadnerd4life ♆ MidnightMystery2000 ♆ Alysse714 ♆ dianaluvsumore ♆ LadyQueen-Sama ♆ Nakiro ♆ sour_reads ♆ bec212 ♆ cherry_100 ♆ Aylaxana ♆ Orphylia ♆ lilay_lol ♆ midnightdirrty ♆ heavenlyharold ♆ tarry_omlins ♆ DaddyLauBourgeois ♆ darkabyss7851 ♆ direfaery ♆ Onibun ♆ Annabun ♆ eatsyounu ♆ Kasilo ♆ Nightstalkingheroes ♆ hasnoshamexx ♆ Echo_53 ♆ Gsweet ♆ Alaskan_Outsiderhannah_khatter ♆ lily122436 ♆ pettyparys ♆ min_aholic ♆ Madara

The Kings Personal Joker (boyxboy)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें