Chapter Seven: World So Cold

(Nightwing's P.O.V)

        I watched with my hands curled into fist as what looked like a negative copy of Angel crept behind Tim. Her once steel blue eyes were now the color of blood and her dark raven hair was now whiter than snow. She walked like a predator on a hunt with no hint of how she once skipped everywhere. Her fingers were curled like claws and I could hardly believe that those were the hands that I once held under the stars. Then her lips curled into a sickening smile that would of never had been on the lips of the girl I had loved. 

        I shoved away from the computer, barely keeping my anger under control. They had finally done it, they finally made her into the monster she feared. They took the innocent girl I loved and to heck was I going to stand down and let them. 

(Superboy's P.O.V)

        Anger, fury, outrage whatever you want to call it, I couldn't control it. Not after I saw what they had done to Angel. How they turned an angel into a demon with no regards to the angel. Now the whole justice league was preparing to fight her and we were going to lose. Angel had been designed to take us down and she knew all of our weaknesses. I stormed through the mountain only to hear that Lagoon Boy or whatever open his mouth.

        "I beat that Angel never was on the league's side," his voice causing my teeth to grind, " I think she had this all planned out. That she only used you guys to get the information she need. She's a monster just how they--" I cut him off by slamming him into a wall, my face inches from his.

        "Don't you dare say that about Angel," I yelled, slamming him against the wall again, "Don't you freaken dare call her a monster after she gave up everything for us! After we watched her die fighting to get to us!" I dropped him making him land harshly on the ground before turning to face Kid Flash.

        "Yo, La'gaan," Kid Flash said stepping around me, "Superboy's right. That was so uncalled for. Especially since you never fought beside her, never knew her or heck even met her!"

        "You have to see some logic in my argument though," he yelled back and my knuckles turned white from the strain of the fist I was making. I would of like to knocked his lights out for good right then and there. "She waltz in learned everyone's secrets and now is about to go on a killing spree," he shouted.

        "That's not Angel," I growled pointing at the screen that had the undead picture of her, "That is Cadmus and it's work. Angel is still in there and I am going to find a way to get her out. Even if it kills me." I turned sharply and left.

        "She might just do that," La'gaan called after, "You might be her next target." 

-------------------------------------------------------------A/N------------------------------------------------------------

       I wanted to recomend the story Bundle of Jay by KitAttackKat. Its an awesome story about a girl named Bailey (who is the daughter of Black Canary and Green Arrow) and her adventures with the team.  

        Speaking of reading I wanted to thank all of you guys for continuing on reading and for being awesome. I was amazed to find that I have people around the world reading. Like shout out to all those people in Australia you are 11% of my readers for Demon of Light and to those in Kuwait you guys are 2% of my readers. Plus those in the Philippines make up 3%. I wish I could talk to you all and hug you! Also don't kill me all you Americans cause 68% of my readers are from here and if I make any mistakes don't hunt me down. I raise my cup of Earl Grey to the United Kingdom, I drink mine with three sugars and a splash of cream. How do you drink yours cause you guys take up 2% of my readers! So you Netherlands! 2% whop whoop! ( I am secretly in one of these places just sipping on some tea. hehe. Though I think you guys can guess where!)