𝗛𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴?

"Jimin-ah? Jimin-ssi! Aish, where is that small boy?"

"Jimin-ssi!" Jungkook tried to call Jimin again but he got nothing as a reply. "Ah- Who should I bully? I am bored!" Indeed he was really bored. Taehyung was not there to play overwatch and Jimin- well he didn't know where that tiny little man was. "Aish," he ruffled his hair in frustration as he walked towards the kitchen.

"Jungkook-ah, this is your hyung Jimin. So, hobi-hyung and I had decided to go to the new dance studio near the big-hit building and Joonie hyung and Yoongi hyung are in their studio so you and Taehyung are alone with Jinnie-hyung. If you want food then there I have prepared and please don't disturb hyung! He was tired from ... I mean he told me he was tired so don't wake him up. So bye. Hyung loves you!" Jngkook read the note stuck on the refrigerator aloud. "Ah! I am really bored!" Even though there was a strong urge to go and disturb his dear hyung's sleep, he restricted himself from doing. After all, Jin was his favorite hyung, who he loved so much. Jin was everything he sought in a brother. So, he ate the food kept the kitchen counter, and took nap for the day.

"Mmmh," Jungkook woke up due to some whimpers and cries of a person. "Hyung, turn off the tv. I am sleeping," Jungkook said as he thought Jin was watching some dramas, but the crying got louder to his liking. "Argh!" When he opened his eyes, he was faced with the black screen of the tv. "Ha, if the tv is off and hyung is not here-"

"Ah--" Jungkook's thought was cut by a loud moan. "Wait-- is that a moan? From where they are coming?" He looked around to find some cameras as he thought bright was shooting some prank on him but he found nothing. He decided to follow the sound 'cause first, his sleep was disturbed and second, the moans and cries kinda sounded like his brother, Jin.

He was traced to Jin's room after following the noises and the moans got louder than before. "Ah-ah! I am cum-ming!" Huh, is that Jin hyung? Jungkook thought it was his hyung but the voice seemed a little high-pitched and girly than his hyung. "Did he brought some girl over here?" He shook his head from the thought. "Ani, that can't be. Hyung is a little too innocent and naive for these things?" He tried to deny but the voice got louder forming a tent on his pant. "My gosh, who's voice is this? it is--making me- ah- hard." He moaned after hearing another sweet honey voice from his hyung's room. He knew his hyung would be disappointed in him but he really gotta see the face of the girl, who made him hard for the first time.

Jungkook froze on the door seeing the sight in front of him. The sight that made him disgusted but lowkey a little hard. Jin was laid on the bed with his leg spread wide. His hand holding the dildo, making the thing in and out, his eyes closed, lips slightly parted and cherry red cheeks. The view was magnificent but Jungkook reminded himself that the view was disgusting. He looked up to Jin only to know he is gay? He was angry. Even though the view made him a little horny, he didn't like his only role model being a gay, a faggot. "Jin," he called the name dropping all honorifics. After all, Jin being gay disappointed him and made him lose all the respect for Jin.
"Jung-jungkook?" Jin was startled. His Jungkookie knew he was gay. He wanted to cry. He knew how much his kookie hate gays and Jungkook finding out he was gay scared him to death. "Jungkookie, Jin dropped the dildo on the sheet and tried to reach Jungkook even if he was bottomless.
"Don't touch me fagot!" He slapped Jin's hand when he tried touching him. "Jungkookie, please don't say that. I- I am your hyung. It hurts when you say like that to me."
"Shut up! You lost the right to be my hyung." He was about to go out of the room but,
"Kookie, I-i will do anything you say but please. Please don't say that. I beg you." He decided to ignore the offer and took one step forward but the offer didn't sound very bad. He was bored and he wanted something fun to do. A smirk formed on the younger's face. "Anything?"
"Anything!" Jin confirmed making the younger smirk more. He sat on the chair near and instructed Jin to come towards him. "From now call me your master and-" Jin was sweating very nervously "-be my slave. So what do you say?" Jin gulped his saliva before nodding. "Speak!"
"Yes."
"Yes, what!"
"Yes-yes, master!" Jungkook swore he wanted to do something. The way Jin spoke master made him feel something in his stomach. His sweet yet seductive voice made him hard again. "Get on your knees." Jin obeyed his kookie because first, he didn't want his kookie to hate him, and second, he found Jungkook's voice so authorized and full of power. When Jin was on his knees, he lifted his Jin locking their eyes and inserted his finger inside his mouth. "Suck it, baby boy."

This is Vaejin.

THank you for reading it. Make sure to vote and comment. I love ya