27.

Y/n's POV:

I slowly opened my eyes and they landed on Hannah, still peacefully asleep beside me. That's when I realized what we had done last night... I had sex with my enemy? My God... what's wrong with me? I'm not even into girls! And Draco? What have I done?

"Hello, Y/n." Said Hannah, slowly stretching herself.

"Hi." I replied.

"Are you okay?" She asked, looking at me.

Should I tell her that I feel bad about what happened?

"Y/n?"

"Um, yeah, I'm okay. Just a bit lost in my thoughts." I said with a fake smile.

"I have something to tell you." Said Hannah.

"What is it?" I asked, looking at her.

"Um, well, I- nevermind. Forget what I was about to say okay?" She said, standing up and went towards her bathroom, locking herself in it.

I looked at the closed door confused. What was she about to tell me? Was it about last night? Anyway, I stood up, dressed myself and opened the door to leave Hannah's room.

***

Draco's POV:

I decided to go in Y/n's room to make her a surprise. Me. I opened her door and I looked around the room. At this time of the day, she's normally asleep. I sat on her bed and remarked that it was cold, I understood that she hasn't slept here last night. I decided to stay here and waited for her to come in.

A few minutes later, she opened the door and she let out a gasp of shock.

"Draco?!" She exclaimed. "What are you doing here?"

"Aren't you happy to see me?" I asked.

"Um, yeah, sure I am." She said.

"You're lying." I said with seriousness.

"I'm not."

"Where were you last night?"

She gulped.

"I was with Elena and we did a sleepover." She said.

I stood up and walked closer to her, she started to breathe heavily as I pinned her against the wooden door.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Nothing darling." I smirked.

"Don't you believe me when I told you that I slept with Elena?"

"Can she confirm it?" I whispered in her neck.

"Yes."

"Okay, but." I said, stroking her cheek. I started to go towards her ear and whispered. "Now, I want a bit of your attention. It's been a while... babygirl."

I locked our lips together and I put my hand lightly around her throat. I deepened the kiss by pushing my tongue inside of her mouth. The feeling of her lips against mine missed me a lot.

"Draco.."

"Hm?"

"I- I'm not in the mood right now."

"And why's that?"

"I- I'm on my period." She said.

"Oh, and you try to fool me?" I asked.

"Wh- no!"

"I can read minds remember? You're lying to me."

"I know that, I'm just not in the mood." She said.

"Okay. No need to lie to me, okay?"

"I told you I wasn't in the mood, but, you didn't listen!"

"Why are you so rude? What did I do?"

"Nothing. Can you leave me alone please."

What was wrong with her? She was always happy when we were together, why is she like this?

"Are you deaf?"

"Come in my room when you'll be calm." I said before leaving her room.

***

Y/n's POV:

I sat on my bed, where was Draco a few minutes ago. Did he find out that I lied? It wasn't that I didn't want to kiss him it was just like I felt guilty after what happened with Hannah. It was a one time thing with her. We were just horny and it wasn't something like couple, there was any feelings apart the pleasure we were giving to each other. I'll wait a bit before talking to Hannah about what happened. It's just impossible. She hates me, why was she suddenly attracted to me? Did she take a potion? Was it a dare? I'm asking all these questions, but, the worst in that is that I enjoyed it. I mean, it wasn't rough, it was like, this one time thing was meant to happen. It wasn't forced by anyone, everything happened naturally. Am I wondering that it'll happen again?

"No! Y/n! You can't think about her like that! You're dating Draco, an amazing person and you don't need to ruin everything with Hannah!" I said to myself.

I took some clothes in my drawer and went in the bathroom to take my shower. After like twenty minutes, I was downstairs, in the Slytherin Common Room and I spotted Elena on one of the couches.

"Hi." She said.

"Hey."

"How are you?"

"Fine. You?"

"Yeah, I'm good. Have you seen Hannah?"

"Um, no. Why do you search her?"

"Oh um, I wanted to talk to her about something we talked about last night before you arrived. Oh and by the way, how's your night?"

"Um, why do you ask me that?" I asked embarrased.

"Oh, nothing. You came in Hannah's room, it was something very unusual."

"Yeah, I talked about something to her."

"I see." She smirked.

"Why are you smirking?"

"No reason."

***

Hello! I FINALLY posted the 27th chapter of this book! Sorry y'all for the long wait! Anyway, I hope you'll like this chapter!

18,3K of reads!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Don't forget to vote and comment the chapters!

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes :)

Love y'all ❤❤