24.

Elena's POV:

I went in the Astronomy Tower to breathe a bit, my stomach was tied, I couldn't stop feeling guilty for telling everything to Hannah, Y/n was right, I was weak. I entered the Common Room and saw no one, I didn't mind and I went upstairs to my dorm. To go in my room, I had to pass in front of Y/n's one and I stopped in front of it, I looked at the door sadly, I wanted to knock and apologize again and again until she forgives me, but, I know her, she doesn't forgive easily. I was about to leave when I heard a sob, wait, why was she crying?

"Y/n?" I asked.

No answer, but, louder sobs. I don't think and opened the door. I saw her, lying on her bed, her head in her pillow, hugging her covers. She was with the same clothes as yesterday, her hair were messy and her makeup has dripped everywhere due to all her tears.

"Y/n, what's wrong?" I asked, walking closer to her bed.

"Get out!" She yelled.

"Not before you tell me why are you crying." I said.

"I want to stay alone..." She mumbled.

I sat on her bed and looked at her, she looked at me with red and puffy eyes, I supposed she cried the whole night.

"Tell me what's wrong..." I whispered.

"Draco and I, w- we broke u- up.."

I looked down at my hands, I knew that she will be like this, but, once again, I think for myself and not her.

"H- he used m-me..." She mumbled.

"What?" I asked, looking at her.

"H- he said t- that he used me f- for his o- own pleasure..."

No, it couldn't be possible, he was deeply in love with her, I couldn't believe it.

"What Dumbledore told him?" I asked.

"I- I don't know, he b- broke up with m- me and I- I was angry, be- because he u- used me..."

"I'm sorry.." I said, putting my hand on her shoulder. "I know that it's all my fault, I shouldn't have to tell everything to Hannah. You were right, I was weak, I know that it was going to hurt you, but, I did it anyway."

"H- he has to p- pay for what he h- has done..." She said.

"What are you going to do?"

"You'll see." She said, sitting up.

She wiped her tears with her sleeve and looked at me, she gave me a small smile and took my hand. I was shocked at the gesture, but, took it.

"I know that you didn't mean to tell everything to Hannah, it happens to crack, and you couldn't think that he would've used me because he was horny." She said.

"Are you going to tell it to Dumbledore?" I asked.

"No. I'll do something else."

"What are you going to do?"

"I can't tell you." She said, letting go of my hand.

"Y/n?"

"Yes?"

"Am I forgiven?"

"I don't know. I just admit that you were under the pression of Hannah, but, you told her everything. I'll think about it."

"Okay.." I said, standing up. "I let you take a shower."

"Yeah."

I opened the door and left her room. I felt a bit better that she actually talked to me, and honestly, I knew that she wouldn't forgive me now. Though, I was shocked that the Professor Malfoy used her like that, he knew it was her first relationship ever and he literally railed her for his own pleasure; that's disgusting. Hannah was right since the beginning, she always told me that it wasn't a good thing that they were dating and I didn't listen to her, since the beginning, she knew the truth and Y/n and I were literally blind to not seeing it.

***

Draco's POV:

I opened my locked drawer and took the diary that was in there, I opened it and wrote:

Dear Diary,

Here I come again, writing in all my problems. I did something horrible yesterday...

Dumbledore found out that we were dating Y/n and I and he told me to break up with her if we wanted to stay both in this school or we were both expelled, but, we were still together. I don't know if I took the good decision by literally lying to her. I told her that I used her, that she was nothing to me, though, it's all the contrary. I love her more than my life, it broke my heart when I saw her like that. I knew that she was broken and angry. I can't even look her in the eyes because I feel so guilty for everything I said, even though, I don't meant them. I hope that things will get better and that she'll understand why I did that...

I closed the diary and put it on my desk, not bothering to put it in the drawer. I sat on my bed, put my hands on my head and let out a loud sigh. Why did I do that? She hates me, she thinks that I'm a pervert, I lose her forever, I was sure of that. I heard a knock at my door, I quickly put the diary in the drawer and ran towards the door.

"Elena?" I asked.

"Hello, Professor." She said.

"I said that-"

"No. I'm not going to call you by your first name. You're disgusting, why did you do this to Y/n?!"

"Come in." I said, backing myself.

"Why you did that?"

"I was desperate." I said.

"Desperate? Y/n has feelings! She really loves you and look how you treat her!"

"I know, I'm sorry..."

"You're sorry?!" She chuckled. "You don't even have the right to stay in this school after what you've done!"

"She was consent."

"Still! It's disgusting! Hannah was right, you just want to keep your dick wet!"

"I broke up with her because I need that job!"

"I don't care! You abused a student! Dumbledore is blind or something?!"

"Weren't you with Y/n?" I asked.

"I hope you die Malfoy." She spat.

With that she left, slamming the door shut behind her.

Shit, I'm even more in trouble now... What the hell is wrong with me?

***

Hello everyone! I hope you'll like this chapter!

Ahhhhh!! Thank you so much for the 1K of votes!!!! And also for reading this story, soon 10K of reads I just can't believe it!!

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes :)

Don't forget to vote and comment the chapters!

Thank you if you stayed until here!

Love y'all ❤️❤️