Chapter 6

As I promised.... teo chapters in one day! Anyways, just warning that that there is a plot twist coming up so prepare yourself! Also this chapter is probably gonna be like the last one in length, so not that long. Sorry but I'm typing from my phone. Enjoy! All rights to Rick.
P.s sorry if the formatting is weird
《|》《|》《|》《|》《|》《|》《|》《|》
Percy/Omega P.O.V.

It was near midnight when out party ended. Saying goodbye to Uncle Hades, who's name I don't use unless I want to summon him, and the rest of the elite team I headed to my room with an uneasy feeling in my stomach.
+《》+《》+《》+《》+《》+《》+《》+《》
It was five in the morning when I woke up.
Since no one else was up, I decided to go do workouts for a bit and then go on a run around camp.

Walking to the grass filled area of the camp I did 500 push-ups, 200 sit-ups and 300 chin-ups (I summoned all of the needed equipment). Taking no break in between I started my run around camp. I teleported to Thalia's pine as a starting point and began. I jogged the first time around and as I neared Thalia's tree the uneasy feeling in my stomach grew. The second lap I ran, and I sprinted the last lap. I was about to reach Thalia's tree for the third time when pain erupted in my shoulder blade. And I passed out.
&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&
I slowly began to become conscious and I heard voices whispering above me
"Is he going to be okay?" Asked a soft female voice.
"He should be fine." Answered another fenale voice and with that I let myself fall into the darkness again.
¤♥¤♥¤♥¤♥¤♥¤♥¤♥¤♥¤♥¤♥¤♥¤
The second time I woke up I heard someone say
"When is he going to wake up? It's been three days now"
And my last thought before I fell unconscious was; I've been like this for three days now? And then I blacked out
'♡'♡'♡'♡'♡'♡'♡'♡♡'♡'♡'♡'♡'
This time when I woke up there was no one around me. I opened my eyes and slowly adjusted to the sudden light coming through the wide windows of the infirmary. I quickly searched my mind and soul for any traces of a threat, but thankfully found none. But there was ine thing that really stood out on my soul. The fact that I am now a werewolf.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And I'm done!!! That took me a while. Hope that everyone enjoyed and is happy with the two chapter in one day thing! Anyways, love you all and thank you for reading my story.
With love,
Huntress of Artemis