Chapter 3

I'm back! Anyhow, all rights to Rick Riordan and Enjoy!

P.S, if the chapters are short then I'm typing from my phone which I rarely do, and if they are 2 pages then I'm on my laptop. Feel free to comment and/or message me at: @AngelShadowhuntereva

Also, I dedicate this story in general to @TheBlueCheese

Know that I miss you everyday and wish you were with me!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Percy P.O.V

"I'll go under two conditions. If I don't have to reveal my identity," Chaos snapped his fingers and I was wearing a cloak with a hood and a Chaos silver mask the covered the top half of my face "And if I get to overdue the My Lady, My Lord stuff and annoy them greatly"

"Of course you can Omega. Annoying the gods is always a plus. Aaand It's time for you to go tell them." Chaos replied. I opened up a portal and jumped through

~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~

The gods were as usual arguing. To make it funny I MM'ed (Mind Messaged) Zeus.

italics-Percy

Bold-Zeus

Can you all please shut up?

Who dares-

Seriously? It's me, Omega. Remember? I left and-

Okay yeah sorry Omega

"Silence!" Zeus thundered.

"Thanks Lord Zeus" I replied while bowing.

"Omega-" Zeus growled but was interrupted by Hades.

"OMEGA!!!!! I haven't seen you in forever! And are those wings?" Hades exclaimed.

"Wait you know each other?" Asked Artemis. Her beautiful brown hair and lush lips-what are you thinking?! I yelled at myself.

"To answer your question Lord Hades, yes these are wings," and as if to prove my point, I spread my magnificent, coal black wings which earned gasps of envy from the olympians. "And yes Lady Artemis, I do know Lord Hades. we are good friends. Although Lord Zeus and I are allies since the last time he hit me with his master bolt."

"Zeus you hit Omega with your bolt?! Do you know what Chaos could've done to us?!" Hades exclaimed.

"Anyways, me and my army will be arriving here tomrrow at 10 a.m. so I ask you to kindly not attack us. Thank you I will see you tomorrow. Lord Hades, Lady Artemis, Lord Zeus." I said and created myself a portal and went back to Planet Chaos....

~~~~~~~Le time skip~~~~~~~

"Hurry up! We need to be there in 5 seconds!" I yelled at Star, Alpha, Beauty, Forge and Arrow. 

"Comi-" started Alpha but he never got the chance to finish because I teleported everyone to Olympus. Of course I also made buckets appear in front of everyone but me because forced teleporting always makes you sick. While they were hurling, I MM'ed Hades.

Italics-Percy

Bold-Hades

Uncleeeee

Yes Omega?

Can you help meee? Pleaseeeee?

What do you need me to do?

Summon some dead zombies and cause mayhem 

Of course. Anything else?

I will handle it. Thanks Hades

No problem kiddo

Silena/Beauty P.O.V.

        Once I finished hurling I turned atound to see Percy with an amused expression on his face. Let me explain. The hoods cover our faces until only our mouths are visible but the army members are able to see each other's faces with no problem.  

        If Percy has an amused expression, it never meant anything good. 

What are you up to?  I mm'ed him

You will see. He answered

        Come here he said and we all came forward. I guess he spoke to everyone. When we came over, I realized that his spot was well picked. None of the gods could see us except for Hades who was grinning madly but we could see them all. I saw Percy make a hand gesture and suddenly buckets of water appeared above everyone but Poseidon. Then hundreds of dead people rose from the ground and started to march towards Zeus with uncanny synchronization. Zeus was in such a deep argument with Poseidon he appeared to not notice the dead warriors coming at him or the bucket of water above his head. 

        I looked over at Percy and saw him grinning madly as he snapped his fingers and the water dumped itself onto everyone but Poseidon's head. Zeus chose that exact moment to see the army of dead coming towards him. Screaming like a little girl, he bolted. After a couple of minutes he still didn't return and Percy broke out in laughter.

Percy/Omega's P.O.V.

I couldn't help it anymore, I burst out laughing as I almost waltzed out from behind the pillar with my army, or at least the elite squad of it right on my heels and laughing like maniacs. Grinning at Hades I high-fived him and dried him instantly as our hands met. 

"Well done Omega!" he exclaimed.

"Just when I thought you both couldn't get more childish," Zeus growled and yelped as he saw the dead warriors racing after him.

"Alright Hades. That's enough. It's not nice to tease your brother you know," I said in a mock serious tone which ended with my elite squad doubling over in laughter alongside Hades, Apollo, Artemis and surprisingly, even Poseidon let loose a weak chuckle while Zeus turned red in the face. 

"You-" he started but never got to finish because Chaos chose that exact moment to flash in. He took one look and the throne room and deiced

"I'm not even going to bother asking what happened here." 

"Good choice Chaos," Hades was able to manage in between fits of laughter.

"Anyways," Chaos continued "I have found and interesting way for you Omega, and your squad to get to camp." Chaos told me while his eyes twinkled. Snapping his fingers I saw 6 pegasai (how do you spell that?) appear. Each pegasus had a Chaotic silver chain like necklace around its neck with our names on it. My pegasus was a midnight black with striking sea green eyes. Brianca's was a nice chocolate brown, Selina's was a beautiful snow white, Beckendorf's was a rusty brown, Luke's was as close as a pegasus coat could get to gold and Zoe's was a deep brown that was almost black. 

        After we all mounted out pegasai, I looked at the gods and goddesses of Omypus' shocked faces as saluted them saying

"See you all at Camp Half-Hell," and took of into the night sky with my elite yeam behind me in a V formation.

How did y'all like that? Anyways, sorry for keeping you waiting, I'll start writing the next chapter and try to publish it next weekend.

Till next time,

AngelShadowhuntereva or Huntress of Artemis