Chapter 39: The Missing food from the fridge

Start from the beginning

"I guess the ghost must be hungry,"she mumbled as she sat on her couch and turn on the television for the latest news too tired to think of who might've stolen those Wendy,KFC, McDonald's and Jollibee chicken treats.

Meanwhile, the supposed 'ghost' was happily munching on the juicy and delicious chicken legs from the KFC chicken bucket meal.

"On today's news blah blah ah blah,"absentmindedly the black haired girl continued to munch on her chewy and cheezy pizza.

Nom

Nom

Nom

Nom

Nom

Nom

Slurp

Slurp

Nom

Nom

Nom

Licking her thumb she picked up a couch pillow and immediately pulled it up making the incoming feathers attach to it almost passing through and without hesitation the girl disappeared from her current position and was now infront of the intruder hiding in one of the rooms behind her.

The intruder jumped back and calmly summoned some of his feathers to attack the girl making it chase her to which the girl successfully invaded by doing many backflips,summersaults and dodges.....the feathers were all stuck in the walls in which have a technology program attach to it that prevented quirks or objects to be removed unless the owner of the house granted the other person a permission.

Running to the black hooded male directly ,she swang her fist controlling her strength more accurately than the last time she used it as of not wanting to clean the damage that was already done by the male.

"Woah woah easy there little cockatiel,"the 'stranger' said smoothly with his deep but velvety voice like honey.

Knitting her brows she looked at him weirdly not backing down as she swung her leg knocking him off his feet.

The person didn't even have the time to think before the girl pinned him down on the cold blooded floor .The once clouded moon was now seen shining down on the two making them  look like  they came out straight from a painting.

One of the girl's hand was pinning down the man's wrists while the other was pinning down his wings as her legs were in the middle of his.Looking down at the male his bird like golden eyes,his messy but slick back hair and his slightly tanned skin was a sight to behold as he looked at her with his cocky but amused face all the while a smirk crawled down his lips staring at the girl's honey colored eyes and black sapphire hair that sparkled in the moonlight tickling the sides of his face.

"Who are you?!"

"Ouch...That kinda hurts kid you just saw me on the news and you don't know,"he huffed still staring at the female as a blush coated his cheeks when the female accidentally stroke his feathers that couldn't move due to the anti quirk vibration that had activated on the floor.

Deadpanning the girl intently stared at him not noticing the male's feathers puffing up as it is too sensitive to touch.

Flashback

"Hey!Hey!Have you seen the magazine yet!,"Mina cheerfully asked as she approach the invisible girl.

"No!Not yet,"upon that response the alien girl pulled out the magazine and showed it to her friend that made her other girl friends curious except the slumping figure that was sleeping as her hair covered her face .

"Hawks' fashion sense is on flick!"

Looking up the slumping girl who was sleeping on her desk rubs her eyes and turns her attention to the crowding girls.

"Oh (Y/N)!Good morning have you seen this yet!,"Mina exclaimed totally excited as she waved the magazine back and forth.

(Y/N) caught a glimpse of the magazine and shrug her shoulders that made the cheery female gasp and pulled her up to her side and together the whole girls watch and was amazed by the clothes and Hawks who was a photogenic model.

The half 'n half looked at the girls and saw the blacknette which made him curious thus he was unconsciously dragged in.

As they browse the thick pages the girl got interested in a cargo jacket.

"Hawks blah blah blah"

"Hmmm (Y/N) seems to be interested in fashion magazines,"the cold soba loving teen made a mental note of it as he glanced at the female beside him.

End of flashback

"Hawks?"

"Right you are kid"

____________________________________
Lifeline:Phew now that took a while

Tamaki (Ouran):My where am I ...EH A COMMONER!DEAR COMMONER I SEEMED TO BE LOST CAN YOU BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Lifeline:💢💢💢 Don't forget to vote and comment