Unexpected...

The house is huge! Prem Sasheen Pirapat and his family live in this house. He is a very rich businessman. Now, most of the business is run by his son Prithwi Pirapat. Prithwi is as intelligent as he is hardworking.

The most affectionate member of this family is their daughter, Aye. Aye had never been in love because she always cared about her studies. Aye's wedding will be held a few days later.

Prem's wife Kumarika said, "How beautiful my daughter looks! She must look beautiful! Our little Aye is going to be married soon!"

Prem said, "Our daughter's so lucky. She is going to be married to an all-rounder, good and polite guy."

Prithwi saying nothing. He has to finish his breakfast within 5 minutes and leave. He is wearing a blue blazer. Who knows why this color makes him look so charming?

"Aye, did you like him?" Kumarika asked.

Aye smiled loudly, "Let me check out on him first. Let's take a look at his Facebook profile and Instagram posts."

Mr. Prem suddenly became serious.
"I was about to die in that accident. If Forth hadn't come to the place and saved me, I might have died."

Kumarika said impatiently,
"Ah, stop. Why are you talking about these things?"

Prithwi stood up. 5 minutes have already passed. There is no point in sitting and listening to Forth's praise.

Prithwi tries to do everything in the correct time. He is never late for any work. A lot will be arranged for Aye's wedding. A huge space outside the city has been allocated. Guests will stay in a huge guesthouse. Prithwi has hired his own staffs to look after the events.

Prithwi was driving his car the right way. Suddenly he lost control because he saw a bicycle coming right in front of his car. Prithwi took a turn to move the car, just then an another child was running in that same direction. The cycle lost control and landed on the ground. Prithwi's car stopped in front of a tree. But damn! The little kid was hit by his car and fell down on the road!

Crowds of people began to gather at the scene. A girl came and looked at the kid, it seems that she is a medical student. Suddenly this happened, Prithwi is shocked! But it's already too late.

The rider of the cycle that came in front of Prithwi's car also got down and came forward.

The boy having cycle is young, wearing a white shirt. He is thin and much shorter than Prithwi in height. The boy may be young, but his energy is infinite! He looked at Prithwi with wide eyes.

The young man shouted at Prithwi, "What have you done? Were you driving with your eyes closed?"

Prithwi can't control his anger, "You were cycling like a stupid, bastard! If you have so much desire to commit suicide, go somewhere else and die!"

The girl said,"Stop fighting! We have to take the child to the hospital right now to save his life!"
Then she opened the door of the car and laid the baby on the back seat.

As the young man was about to get into the car, Prithwi said, "Should I pick up their bodies in my car if anyone is lying dead on the road?"

Suddenly an unexpected thing happened, Prithwi was not ready for it at all!

The young man Slapped Prithwi Loudly!!

"Careless son of rich people like you should not be given license!" he shouted.

Prithwi stood stiff for about 1 minute, as if he forgot to breathe!

The girl said to the young man, "Stop arguing! Please, hurry up!"

Despite his reluctance, Prithwi got in the car and started driving.

Prithwi still can't believe himself! Such a young kid slapped him in front of all the people !! Prithwi will take revenge for this insult at any cost!

( Far from the city, a place near the village- )

Staff 1: " It would be nice to have a stage in that place, right?"

Staff 2: " Well, let me ask a question, why is such a huge event being organized in the ceremony?"

Staff 1: "All are being arranged for our boss's sister's wedding. All relatives and friends will come on the ceremony."

Staff 2: "But, how can we finish so much work in such a short time?"

Staff 1: "Hire local people ! Don't worry about money. Our boss owns so much money that he wipes his hands with notes! Ha ha ha!"

Staff 3: "Does he use money notes instead of tissue paper while using the toilet? Ha ha ha!"

Staff 1: "Don't talk nonsense! It's not funny! He is a very angry person! If he hears these words, he will slaughter us!"

Just at this moment a strange looking man came and stood in front. The man is horrible to look at, he has lost one of his eyes.

He said, "Sir, you rich people of the city, go back to your city! Why did you come to break the peace of this village?"

The strange old man growled, "Don't you know that once the polluted air of the city enters this village, the ghosts of the forest wake up?"

Staff : "Who are you? What nonsense!"

"Go back to your city! Once the ghosts wake up, no one can stop them! Everyone will die! Everyone will die!" the strange man continually saying these things..

Who is this strange man?

Why is this man saying this?

Will Aye's wedding ceremony be completed properly?

What will Prithwi do?

What's going to happen next?