𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓶𝔂 𝓶𝓸𝓶𝓶𝔂

warning: trying to kill unborn baby and drugs

 request from @amberrellis 

𝕓𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕪𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧

"it's been five years ever sense miles mom left us and its been hard with work and baby sitters most of them  cant handle miles and it makes it hard to find more baby sitters" i told beth well taking a drink of my beer " well theirs this one place where me and harry have been taking flora and there amazing " she told me and righting down the address  and giving it to me " okay well i'll try it out " i say well getting up " me and miles need to go i'll see you guys later" i say getting miles and going home.

time skip when they get home 

" daddy, where did mommy go" miles asked me i never talked about his mother that much i didn't want to lie to him i need to tell him the truth " being a mommy and daddy  is hard for some people and your mommy was not ready to be a mommy  so when she had you she left you with me" i tell him " oh when is she coimg back " hes asks " i'm not sure when or if mommy is coming back, but what i do know is that its time for bed " i say putting him in bed and kissing him goodnight then going to my room and getting ready for bed.

when i get in bed i cant help but to think about miles mother ( flash back ) " i dont want this fucking kid" ava told me hold pills ( avas miles mom) " well i do and your not killing my fucking kid " i told her taking the pills out her hand and throwing it in the trash " you dont haft to be a mother when you give birth to them you can leave them with me and leave" i yelled at her " but when you are carrying my child you will not be doing drugs and drinking" i said walking away.

time skip next day 

i wake up to miles jumping on my bed " daddy wake up" he yells jumping up and down " okay okay i'm up " i say get up get miles dressed and and made sure he eats then get my self ready." okay we need to go" i say going to the front door and getting my shoes on then helping miles with his  then getting both of our bags then leaving.

 (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ your pov ♥

i was getting every thing ready for today  when i hear a knock at the door so i go and open it when i do i seen a really handsome man with his son " oh hi how are you guys doing" i asked them the man said nothing but just stared at me " are you okay?" i asked the man " oh yeah im fine sorry " he said " oh okay well i'm y/n " i say " i'm benny and this is my son miles " he says i look down to miles and say " well hi there " holding out my hand " are you my mommy " he asked me " oh no i'm sorry" i tell him " i'm so sorry " benny tells me " oh no its fine" i say.

"well my friend beth told me at this is a really good place" he says " oh yeah i would say we are and beth oh shes to sweet" i say " well i must be on my way " he says " okay then bye have a good day" i say to him well taking miles inside.

theres going to be a part two i just need more time to think about the next part 

this is miles