Confession #5

Authors pov**
The 2 souls who fell in love with each other couldn't control their emotion.
Time skip to after they realized they didn't do the right thing ~

Y/N : What have i done?!! *starts sobing*
Jimin: Sorry, i couldn't control myself. Babe why are you crying? I apolize for what i have done to you.

Y/N: **crying more*
Jimin: Actually, Y/N.... I love you. I know you are so young but i fell for you in the first day.

Y/N: **shock😱* I love you too. why didn't you tell me before? **hittting his chest*.. I thought you would leave me. *teary eyes*

Jimin: I thought i would propose you in a special way but i couldn't control myself. **brings out a ring from his pocket and bend down* I LOVE YOU Y/N.
Y/N : i love you too( tears of happiness) *he slides the ring on her finger*

Jimin gets up and leans in for a kiss. This time it was more passionate and full of love.

Meanwhile **
Jin and v conversation
V: jin hyung.. Do you remember the girl who wore a tomboy kind of outfit (noah) today in jimins house?
Jin: are you talking about Y/Ns friend?
V: yeap. Isn't she really cute and beautiful? My heart was going crazy when i saw her. Is it called first sight love? What should i do?
Jin: V you fell for her???. I fell for the girl who was wearing a blue colour dress (lily)... How did we fall? She is my first love (jin is  29 years old but this is his his first love cuz he didnt have the permission to date someone. because his dad is also a mafia , his dad wanted him to focus on his work more than dating and stuffs like that but his father gave him the permission to date someone in his 29th birthday as jin was doing well in his works ).... And i don't want to leave her.
V: hyung should we confess?
Jin: I guess so. See jimin already confessed **pointing on jimin and Y/N kissing* Age is just a number so it doesn't matter. Lets call them to come in this party. We will confess.
V: But we don't have their number. Would they come?
Jin: lets tell jimin and Y/N. They can help. Y/N will call them. So they will come for sure and then we can confess.

They went to Jimin and Y/N and told them everything.
Y/N: Don't worry guys. I will help you 😜. Best of luck.
Y/N called noah and lily. Soon they came~

Y/N told noah and lily that jimin confessed . They were so happy to hear that.
Y/N and jimin left their sight to dance(purposely. So it would be easier for them to confess.) After they left -

Jin : gurls, wanna dance?
Noah: yeap
Lily: **hesitates* yes.
V: can i dance with you? (to noah)
Noah : **omg!!! My hearttttt** y-yes
Jin: Then, i will dance with lily. Lily can i dance with you?
Lily: ** i had a crush on him from the first sight, now he is asking for dance!!!😧** Yes.

V pov**
I got you, my princess. U will be mine soon *smirk**
Noah POV**
Wtf!!! I can't take this. I liked him in the first sight. Now i am dancing with him. His menly fragrance making me go crazy. His hard abs that i can feel against my body is undescribable. His jawline 👀. He is so handsome. I already told Y/N that i like him. But i'm pretty sure that he doesn't like me back because i am so young😥. I i can't leave him***
V took a step further. He came farther close to Noah. The tension rising up between them 2. The hit🥵. And then V came more closer leaned in for a kiss. Which was a slow-steady kiss. Noah kissed him back but she couldn't understand what was going on.

V : *smirk** Did you like it? Btw sorry for not taking your permission. Actually i have something to tell you
Noah: what is it?
V: i love you, princess.
Noah: *she couldn't believe hed ears* really? Are you joking?
V: i am serious.
Noah : i love you too.
Then noah came closer to v and gave a soft peck in his lips
V gives her several pecks on her cheeks

Meanwhile Jin and lily**
They were dancing in the rythm. But jin broke the silence
Jin: how do i look
Lily: You look handsome 😆
Jin: of course 😎😎 i am the worldwide handsome. You know?Do u wanna be my my worldwide beautiful?(Straightforward)
Lily : what do you mean? **they were dancing while talking*
Lily slipped while dancing and jin caught her.

[Just imagine jin and lily]

Jin whispers some words in lilys ear which made her shocked.
Jin (whispers) : I love you Lily. I know you are so young for me but i don't care. The thing that matters to me is you.
*lily stands up and hugged him**
Lily: i love you too

[ confession part ends here. Wait for part 6 😜]