In love with my enemy

HEY GUYS THIS IS MY FIRST STORY .... I HOPE YOU LIKE IT

LAURA'S POV

I was walking in the corridor when someone bumped into me .I heard that person saying "holy shit" Oops it was Jason ,my biggest enemy he looked as if his girlfriend had broke his heart .He was the school's most popular guy any girl would fall for him but I never thought a girl would ditch him because it was him who ditched the girl .He ditched many of my friends and that's the reason he was my enemy .He saw my and he walked pass me .WOW he never said anything except "asshole" this time or usually he would make fun of me because he felt I was a weird girl for not falling for him.

As I was walking in my thoughts someone hugged me from behind and it was no one except lily I turned around and hugged her back and then she started singing "Victoria dumped Jason ,Victoria dumped Jason "she was repeating it again and again ."lily I got to know it and I met him in the morning " I replied .She was shocked as she stared at my wit a "wat the fuck"look ."you met Jason means you like him "she shouted ."no ...lily...i..i..mean..i..bumped...into...him"I said wit a shocked face and I explained her the whole story while walking to the class I heard her saying "thank god" I giggled wen she said that because she was mad at him an his looks but he looked cute.Don't get me wrong because I hate him and I was not a girl from him list.

We entered the class and saw couples at the last bench cheerleaders and jerks at the centre and the fans and the scholars at the front side I was a scholar but my friends were the "big fans"of the JERK JASON .I sat on my bench and we started chattering about the school prom .Elena had a prom wit Justin ,Nikky with Xavier and lily wit her recent boyfriend Alec and I was single! But I never wished for a boyfriend because my dad ended up wit a divorce with my mum and I stayed wit my dad and he allowed me for everything except drinks .

After school finished I entered my Honda and started driving to my house .My house had two floor my room was upstairs my dad's room was down kitchen and hall were to the left my bathroom was to the left T.V was down my room was of light blue colour.