She sighed, and leaned back against the headboard.

"Fine. I'll keep it a secret. But it won't be easy! Do you know what he has planned?"

"No, but apparently it's going to be big!"

***

"Um Hana? I think you need to go to your office."

Hana looked up at her boss from the coffee pot where she was pouring her sixth cup of the night and frowned slightly.

"Is everything okay Carol? I was just getting some more coffee, I'm falling asleep!"

Carol smiled, but ran a hand through her hair.

"I would forget about the coffee if I were you. Hurry!"

As her boss disappeared out of the room, Hana followed a bit curiously, wondering what was going on. As she walked down the hallway towards her office, she was aware of everyone around her staring at her and whispering, and by the time she reached her office, she was positive that Carol was going to fire her.

So when she entered through the door, and found Houssam standing in the middle of it, a picnic spread out, her jaw dropped, and she just stared at him.

"W...what!? What's going on?!" she exclaimed, and he grinned at her, pushing a lock of his hair away from his face.

"Surprise!" he exclaimed extending towards her a white daisy and she took it, her eyes wide in astonishment.

"What is all this?"

"Well I remembered you saying you had to pull an all-nighter tonight, and as you are much too skinny to begin with, I wanted to make sure you get some dinner!" as he bent over to pull out some packages of fruit from a large bag on her desk, Carol pulled her aside.

"Oh my God Hana! I almost fainted when Houssam Shaykh walked up to my desk, and asked me where your office was! He is beautiful isn't he!?" she asked fanning her face slightly, and Hana smiled.

"So you are okay with this? I really didn't know he was going to do it!"

Carol waved a hand dismissively.

"Oh please Hana. The star of the Knicks sets up a picnic in the middle of your office, no one has a right to say anything. Plus, he brought sandwiches for everyone else."

Hana's eyes widened.

"He did?"

Carol nodded.

"Yeah, they are all in Joan's office pigging out. Now I'm going to go join them, and you have an amazing time." She said with a smile, and after she had left, Hana opened the door wider, and turned around to face Houssam who was sitting on her desk, a smile on his face.

"I'm sorry I barged in like this."

Hana shook her head.

"No, it's okay really. It's really thoughtful and kind of you. Especially to get everyone else food as well!"

He shrugged, his face flushing slightly at her praise.

"It was my pleasure." He smiled. "Come sit. Eat." He said, and she stepped forward a bit hesitantly.

"Can we do this?" she asked a bit timidly, and he held up his phone.

"I just got off the phone with your dad. He said as long as the door is open, and we sit a proper distance a part and Ayah is here, then there is no problem."

"Ayah? But she isn't..."

"Sorry I'm late! Oh Houssam this looks amazing! I can't believe I am your chaperone!" she squealed as she flounced into the room, and Hana looked at Houssam questioningly.

"Chaperone?"

Houssam smiled sheepishly.

"Yeah your dad said as long as there was at least a third person, we could have dinner."

Ayah plopped down on the ground, and began to dole out the plates and napkins.

"I am so honored that you chose me." She said, popping a strawberry into her mouth. Hana laughed as her friend's cheeks puffed out, but suddenly Ayah's eyes widened in surprise, and she started choking as Freddy appeared in the doorway.

"I'm here! To be a chaperone!" he exclaimed, and as his eyes fell on Ayah who was desperately trying to swallow that humiliating strawberry, his mouth quirked up in an amused smile.

"Well I see you started without me!" he teased, and as he sat down across from Ayah, Houssam and Hana exchanged glances before they sat down as well, the four of them enjoying their meal. Once they had finished, they sat around talking for another half hour before there was a knock on the door, and as Hana turned around, she burst out laughing to see every single person in her office standing there with pens and pads of papers.

"What's going on?" she asked in amusement, and Mark stepped forward accusingly.

"Well let's see. The two greatest basketball players are sitting in your office, and you didn't even tell me!? I thought we were closer than that!"

As Freddy and Houssam began to sign autographs, and take pictures, Ayah pulled Hana to the side.

"Oh my God!" she squealed, and Hana nodded excitedly.

"I know! Ayah! What does this mean!?"

"What does this mean!? The man showed up to your office with a buffet and a flower! I think it means you are getting married!"

"You think so!?" Hana asked hopefully and Ayah nodded.

"For sure!"

"How can you be sure though!?"

Ayah looked around the room before leaning in close.

"Okay, I REALLY shouldn't be telling you this but I cant keep it a secret any longer. He had me steal one of your rings last week!"

Hana's mouth fell open in shock, before she put a hand to her heart.

"Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God!" she whisper squealed, and Ayah began to freak out as well, clasping Hana's hands in her own.

"I know! I'm so happy for you! When do you think it will happen!? I mean he has to ask your dad!"

Hana's eyes widened.

"He is flying in our families on Wednesday."

Ayah's mouth dropped open.

"That must be when he is proposing! Oh my God Hana!" she squealed, throwing her arms around Hana's neck, and Hana felt her heart began to beat uncontrollably.

Oh my God.

Houssam was going to propose!

Oh my God!

"Hey girls, we are going to get going." Houssam said as he and Freddy came over, and as the two women just stared at him, he shifted uncomfortably. "What?" he asked, and Hana shook her head before smiling.

"We were just talking about how amazing this was. Thank you so much." She said, and Houssam's eyes locked on her face before he smiled.

"It's my pleasure." He turned towards Freddy. "Ready Freddy?"

"Yes I am Houssam." Freddy replied, and all four of them laughed.

"Alright see you later girls!" as Houssam and Freddy left the room, Ayah and Hana looked at each other.

Before screaming.