Too Hot to Handle

All the KarJenner sisters are in town at their mom's house, except for Kendall who is just barely flying into the country, back from a work trip to Paris. As a matter of fact, Khloe is supposed to go pick up her and her roommate Alex from the airport in just a few moments.

The iconic sisters were doing what they did best: chatting about completely non-relatable topics around bowls of fruit while eating salads.

"You guys, I am sooo excited for this trip that mom and I have been planning, it's gonna be like, anazing. I don't think we've ever done one this big before where it's like, everyone, y'know?
" Kim says as she shakes her salad.

"I know, it's gonna be crazy. And it'll be so nice to have us all in one place for once, I can't wait," Kylie chimes in.

"Yes, and it'll be so good for like all the kids, and for Rob too because we definitely haven't gotten to see him much these days, and he hasn't been on a family trip in so long, I miss my little brother," Kim states.

"Oh yeah, Rob is coming 100% I don't care if I have to carry him onto the plane myself," Khloe jokes. "We need to figure out who exactly is all coming on this trip, y'know like what do you mean by everyone, because I don't want anyone feeling left out or feeling as though they were snubbed for an invite, so let's make it clear what everyone means".

"Where is Kendall at by the way? I thought we were all meant to come here to plan this trip properly," Kourtney curiously pokes in.

"She was in Paris, her flight lands in a few minutes I'm supposed to go grab her and Alex from the airport and bring them back here," answers Khloe.

"Oh yeah I forgot she was doing her Vogue shoot, I'm happy for her I'm glad that company likes her so much, they're huge," says Kourtney, "She was in Paris with just Alex or did she take a whole girl's trip or something?"

"She went with just Alex, you know how those two are they're attached like conjoined twins," Kim answers through a mouthful of lettuce, "I think Alex  wanted to show her around and stuff too, since her family has homes there and her grandparents live there."

"They are ALWAYS together, it is so annoying oh my goodness they're like obsessed with each other for no reason," Khloe pipes up.

The conversation has now changed from planning their trip, to discussing Kendall's dear friend Alex.

"Yeah they are really attached to one another, it's such a healthy friendship though, I've never really heard Kendall say anything bad about Alex or complain about her and Vice versa. They love each other a lot, it's cute, Alex protects Kendall and Kendall makes Alex laugh. They're two peas in a pod," Kim adds. The sister express their quick quips of agreement.

"Okay, you guys, can I be so honest for a moment?" Khloe suddenly asks.

"Of course Koko, whats up?" Kylie responds for them all.

"I can't even lie, Alex is SO hot, like she's SEXY, everything about her, just, oh my god I can't even handle it, she's too hot to handle," she confesses.

The sisters bust out laughing, except for Kylie, who looks suddenly nervous and hesitant about the conversation at hand. "Khloe-," she begins, but it goes unheard and she's cut off by Kourtney.

"Khloe ohhh my god, I can not believe you just said that," Kourtney states, shocked at her sister's bluntness.

"Okay but am I wrong? I mean, come on let's be honest, I'm like 90% sure that we've ALL thought about hooking up with her, at least once," Khloe insists.

"Well, I am married, so I have no comment on that. But I will agree that she is a very beautiful young lady, and that's all I'm going to say about that," Kim replies.