... 024

Baylie sprinted threw the trees, stumbling over a tree branch every now and then as she made her way towards the hanging tree.

Baylie swirled around the trees, panic rising in her as she heard screams coming from the hanging tree "Ziggy" she yelled running faster.

Baylie stopped at the edge of the woods noticing a very tall man roughly ten feet in front of her. Baylie grabbed a large branch off of the ground running up to the man and hitting him over the head with it.

Baylie pushed past the man as he fell to the ground "ziggy" baylie yelled as she ran towards the girl. Her voice caught Ziggy's attention, spinning around her eyes landed on Baylie as she sprinted towards her "baylie" ziggy glanced back at her sister who only looked confused before she ran towards the girl.

Baylie practically fell into ziggys arms, she was so tired "I thought you were dead" ziggy mumbled holding onto Baylie.

"Not yet" baylie laughed. Ziggy pulled away for a moment before pulling the girl into a kiss "I'm so happy you're not dead" ziggy said with a smile.

"Can you please help me dig" Cindy Berman said from behind ziggy. Baylie looked over at the girl "what are you looking for" baylie said as the two ran over to the girl.

"The witches body" Cindy answer as she dug "right" baylie nodded as she began to dig with her hands.

Baylie looked back at the people approaching. There was now five people, including Thomas slater.

"I hit something" Ziggy said.

Baylie turned back "What is it" digging her hands in and grabbing it.

A rock. Baylie pulled out a rock that said 'the witch forever lives' "what does that mean" Ziggy asked looking at her sister "I don't know" Cindy mumbled.

Baylie looked back, the psychos now much closer "we have to go" baylie yelled. The two sisters turned to look at the psychos "like now" baylie stood up bringing Ziggy with her.

Baylie wasn't sure what had gone on in those last five minutes, but she watched as Cindy ran towards Thomas with her shovel, and Ziggy ran the other way. And as much as Baylie wanted to run after Ziggy and help her, she couldn't, because she was pinned against a tree.

The large man held Baylie by her throat, her back pressed against the rough bark.

The man held onto her throat as he pulled her away from the tree only to slam her back into it. And he did it again.

And again

And again

Ziggy berman watched as the six foot tall man slammed the girl she loved into a tree five times before he stopped dropping Baylie to the ground.

The last time, she noticed something change in baylie, in her eyes. They were just empty. And her body was limp.

Ziggy watched the girl lying on the ground, hoping for just the slightest movement that she was alive, but it didn't happen.

Baylie laid there, lifeless.

"I'm so sorry" Ziggy cried, her words slurred into one.

Blood dripped from Baylie's mouth as she laid there. Ziggy reached her hand out towards hoping she would be able to pull herself to the girl, but she couldn't, she wasn't strong enough.

"Baylie" Ziggy's Voice broke as she called to the girl "I love you too" Ziggy said as the tears she was trying to hard to hold finally fell.

Her vision went blurry then dark.

Baylie was dead, Cindy was dead, and so was she.

AUTHOR TALKS!!
If you're wondering how Baylie died, he broke her neck and not to mention the major head trama.