... 014

"Baylie Frost" A familiar voice said coming up behind the girl and grabbing her shoulder around her shoulders "what do you want" baylie mumbled looking back at her brother.

"what was that about" Nathan asked walking beside the girl "What was what" Baylie asked "whatever was going on with you, nick, and Ziggy berman" Nathan said saying the girls last name in his 'annoyed voice'.

"Nothing, just another problem with Sheila" Baylie said before someone jumped up behind them "dude, look what I just found in Baylie's bag" summer slater, Thomas slaters younger sister, said shoving a large camera into Nathan's face.

"It's a Camera" summer smiled "why were you in my bag" Baylie asked pulling it out of the blondes hands. "I was hoping you had my bracelet" summer paused biting her lower lip looking down "did you find it" Baylie asked. Summer looked back up and at baylie "no I got distracted by the camera" summer smiled taking the camera from baylie and taking a few steps back "smile" she yelled a smile on her own lips.

Baylie rolled her eyes before pulling Nathan close and forcing a huge smile on her face and the two froze until the bright flash went off. "Perfect" Summer smiled again.

Summer was Nathan's best friend ever since his first week of camp and she laughed at him when he face planted while playing color war. Baylie also didn't mind her company. She was nice, respectful, and honestly had the best ideas out of all three of them.

The group paused, everyone's head swung over to the mess hall as Cindy Berman came running out asking for help.

"I guess psycho runs in the blood" Nathan said as they watched nurse lane get carried off in an ambulance "don't say that" Baylie said hitting his shoulder "sorry" Nathan said, rubbing his shoulder.

Baylie's eyes traveling up to Ziggy as she ran off "I'll be right back" baylie said chasing after the red head as she made her way to her cabin.

As Ziggy barged into her room Baylie made her way in behind her.

Baylie leaned on the door frame as she watched Ziggy look around her room "nice art" she said accidentally scaring the red head. Ziggy spun around to face her "what are you doing here" Ziggy asked.

"following you" baylie replied her eyes trailing across the writing on the walls "why" Ziggy said "i wanted to make sure you went to see nurse lane and got your arm checked out" baylie stepped through the doorway and towards the red head.

"Why do you care" Ziggy asked as Baylie looked at the bandage "well I can't have any campers getting infected and dying on my watch" baylie said repeating what Ziggy had mentioned earlier.

"You wanna get her back" baylie asked leaning against a bed frame. Ziggy furrowed her eyebrows looking at the girl.

"Will you tattle on me?" Ziggy asked, letting out a short laugh as Baylie shrugged "guess you'll just have to find out"

"Plus I have an idea" Baylie said as she began to walk out of the cabin. Baylie paused turning to the girl who just stood in the middle of the room.

"you coming or what" Baylie said causing Ziggy to walk towards her "this idea better be good" Ziggy said walking past the girl "oh it's a great idea." Baylie said running up to the girl.