... 000

"What do you want"

Emilia groaned as her brother hit her with a pillow for the second time. "Get up you're gonna be late" Nathan said dropping the pillow.

Emilia rolled onto her back so she could see the boy who was standing at the side of her bed with his arms crossed.

"Late for what?" The boy let out a short chuckle as he walked towards her door "school genius" Emilia sat up confused "Nate, it's Sunday" Nathan turned back towards the girl who remained in bed "actually, it's Monday" the boy paused looking down at his watch "and you were supposed to be up an hour ago" he sent his sister a small smile before walking into the hallway "hurry up" he yelled.

Emilia let out a loud groan before getting up.

After getting dressed Emilia ran into the kitchen checking the time once more "I'm ready" she yelled to her brother stuffing a cookie in her mouth "about time" the boy said walking past her "shut up" Emilia said rolling her eyes.

Emilia grabbed her backpack and ran outside towards the end of her driveway, she threw her backpack on the floor as she jumped in the car yelling "let's go" to her brother who was already buckled and starting the car.

The car ride was boring, as usual, there was nothing she could besides stare out the window at all the mansions which are basically all the same.

Emilia let out a sigh as they pulled into the parking lot, at school.

Sunnyvale

Emilia paused for a moment taking in a deep breath before grabbing her backpack off the floor and getting out of the car.

"Bye looser" Emilia yelled waving to her brother as she walked away from the car.

"Hello Emilia" Sam suddenly appeared from beside. Emilia jumped a bit quickly turning her head towards the girl "jeez, you scared me" Sam looked over at Emilia with an apologetic look "sorry"

The two went quiet for a minute as they walked into the school "what's wrong, you seem sad" Emilia said looking back at Sam "did you not hear what happened" Sam said glancing at the people around them who were currently whispering to each other.

"What happened" Emilia asked as the two pushed threw a crowd of gossiping teens. Sam took in a short breath before looking down at the ground "there was another murder in shadyside" Emilia stopped walking "oh".

"Was it someone you knew" emilia asked, sam looked up at her "uh, no, not really" sam shook her head before looking back down at the ground.

Emilia wrapped her arm around Sam's shoulders pulling her into a side hug "but you still feel bad huh?"

Sam slightly nodded.

As the two were walking down the hall a loud voice cracked through the speaker, a loud screech starting it off "all cheer, band, and football participations please make your way to the gym"

Emilia looked up at Sam "looks like we have to make a slight detour" she said as the two turned around to make their way to the gym.

Emilia wasn't on cheer or football, or in band, but she would rather go to some stupid assembly with Sam, then have to go to math.

"I'm sure you guys are all aware of the incident that accrued in shadyside mall last night" The principal started "because of that, we will be hosting a candle lighting ceremony for the ones lost, all Cheer, band, and Football players are required to attend" the principal said receiving tons of groans in return.

Emilia looked over at Sam "I can't go. I'm busy" she lied. Sam gave her a 'I'm not stupid' look before she rolled her eyes "sorry, Nathan wants me to take our cat to the vet" Emilia said holding back her smile.

"You don't have a cat" sam mumbled before the principal continued.

AUTHORS TALKS!!
AND THE REWRITE BEGINS!!!!!!!!