【𝐏】𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Depuis le début

It might be a solution, so thankfully it was over.

"That jerk...! He's just gonna say that and leave?! I'm ticked off!!"

You jolted lightly from the grassy ground, hurrying to him and checked Grim who was doing not so good. His flames were spreading little by little from his mouth and knowing what he'll might do, results punishment.

So without thinking and hesitation, you quickly rushed to the angered creature before firing his fireballs to stop it or a consequence might occur. From the headmaster, of course.

"Funnnnaaaaaah~!"

You extended out your right hand to shut his mouth. But, it was too late so instead it impacted half of your hand, on the palm area. The burn, stinging sensation went through your nerves causing you to let out a disgruntled grunt.

"Gah!" You yelped. "Shit... My hand!"

You stumbled on your knee and clutched your burned hand with your uninjured hand closely to you. Your eyes followed your apprentice in worry, who are now in a fight with Ace.

"Grim! Stop it this once! It's useless!" You yelled.

"That's what he get for making fun of us! I'm going burn up that fire-head of his!" He replied and went back on fighting Ace, firing once again a fireball.

"Fire-head, huh? You've really got all guts picking up a fight with me. I'll turn you into a puffy, little toy-poodle!!" And in a matter of seconds, Ace managed to avoid the flame when he used his wind magic.

You stared in amazement, but it felt so wrong despite the fight was still happening in-front your eyes. "Wow, there's even magic to control wind..." Suddenly you winced, now staring at your injured hand. That's right, you still have to stop this.

Standing up straight, you yelled. "Hey, you two! You'll just get yourselves in trouble if...!"

Stopping midway of your sentence, eyes widening as Ace managed to avoid the flames but somehow controlled the flaming wind in a very wrong turn. Impacting the Queen of Hearts statue, charring it. And that made it stop their fight.

"Crap! The Queen of Hearts' statue is charred!!" A shocked yell left Ace's mouth and Grim stood behind him with a lot of sweat dripping on their foreheads. While you stood from far behind them, shockingly paled.

"My, are you alright, child?"

A soft voice spoke by an another unfamiliar person. You slowly turned yourself around and saw a yet another tall man, a handsome man wearing red. Pirate clothes to be exact. He has curly black locks, sharp brown eyes and he has a very tall height.

"Huh? Hello?"

You snapped out of your thoughts, cheeks flushing in pink in embarrassment for staring too much, and nodded your head furiously. The man stared with worry by how slightly furrowed his brows are.

"Enough!!! Just what is going on here!"

The three of you; especially Grim and Ace flinched hearing the Headmaster's booming voice as he himself entered the scene rather mad. You stared at him wide eyed, completely forgetting the man in red behind and rushed near them.

"Guh! Headmaster...!"

"He's going to tie us up with 'lash of love'! Let's get outta here!"

Before they even so, they were both choked by something or by someone, gripping at the back of their collars making them stumble on the ground harshly and coughed.

A shiver suddenly crept their spines when they can feel a menacing presence radiating behind their backs. Just to see who it is, Grim and Ace looked up and began to sweat while they smiled nervously at your gaze.