"Yeah. Let's just leave. It's not worth it," said fan club member #2.

Kinoshita was still mad, but not wanting to be hated by Yuki, she walked away.

"This isn't over, Y/n!" she said.

You cringed at that typical, tacky villain line.

Machi came up to you while you were still sitting on the floor.

"I-I don't really want to be indebted to you, so..." she trailed off. She was constantly avoiding eye contact.

"Are you perhaps embarrassed?" you asked.

"N-no! I'm not!" she yelled.

You never knew Machi's voice could be so loud.

You burst out laughing. "You're so funny, Machi." You got up on to your feet. "Thanks for your help. I appreciate it."

"Well, this makes things even," she said.

You then remembered you wanted to ask her something. "Hey Machi, I have a question. Do you-"

The bell rang, signaling for class to start.

"Ah, I need to go now. Goodbye," she said. She ran off, leaving you standing there by yourself.

"But I really wanted to know," you said to yourself.

You opened the door to your class and everyone turned their attention to you since you were late.

"Y/n, is there any reason why you're late?" asked the teacher.

You glanced over at Kinoshita, who hid behind her book. "Not really."

In the end, you were given clean up duty after school.

"Serves you right," said Kyo with a little laugh.

"Whatever." You had nothing to say.

"If we work together, we can get it done faster!" said Tohru.

"What!? We're not helping her! She can do it herself!" said Kyo.

You were getting pissed off because of his attitude. "Thanks for the offer, Tohru, but I'll be doing this myself. It's my punishment, not yours."

"See? She can handle it-"

You threw your notebook at Kyo's head.

"Ow! What the hell was that for!?"

"Your hair looked so bright, that I thought it was a target. Sorry about that."

"You little-"

"Um, Kyo-kun, we should go home now, right?" asked Tohru, trying to divert his attention, so he doesn't cause a scene.

He gave in. "Tch. Fine."

Tohru and Kyo left you and Yuki alone in the classroom.

"Are you sure you don't want any help? I don't mind," said Yuki. He was sitting at his desk, watching you clean.

"Like I said, this is my punishment, so I have to do it myself," you said as you sweeped the floor.

You collected the dirt and debris into the dustpan and tossed it into the trash can. You then went on to cleaning the black board.

You tried reaching for the top, but it was way out of your reach. You could barely touch it with your fingertips.

Yuki took the wipe from your hand and cleaned the top for you. "I'll just help you with this. You'll never be able to reach this anyway," he teased.