"At least," Amora smiled as she gently swayed the dozing boy in her arms, humming him a lullaby as he slept soundly. Her lips kissed the top of Sekani's head as he slept, his soft tiny curls slipping through her fingers.

Cedric smiled at the sigh of them both together snuggling into each other in the middle of the study, making his heart grow double the size. His smile grew as Amora noticed him staring at her, his loveable grey eyes watching her from afar.

"What?" Amora giggled softly as she walked towards her desk and grasped her notes she'd just finished.

"I'm just admiring, don't mind me," Cedric smiled as he gently leaned against the light coloured wall.

"Hmm," Amora hummed as she neatly folded the stacks of paper equally with her wand, making them fit in the envelope.

Cedric looked over to Amora giving her a questionable look, The Veela look at him and gave him a soft smile, "it's information for Harry and his friends, they asked me to do it for them."

Cedric only looked at her, "it's pretty dark magic you know, and it's gonna be a challenge for them to find all of these object and destroy them," Amora said holding Sekani closer than before, "and knowing the stuff they'll be facing I'm scared for everyone especially them."

"They be fine I'm sure of it," Cedric reassured her, his hands grasping her face with his hands, holding her cheeks, "and nothings gonna happen to us, I promise you. I won't let anyone come close to you or zee, ok."

"And I won't let anyone come to you either," Amora hushed.

---

The strong scent of farmlands and grass hit the back of Cedric's nostrils as he wondered along the grass path that lead towards the familiar building that was held up with magic. Amora was close by holding his forearm along with Sekani being held in Amora arms, making babbling noises in her ear.

The Devon air wafted again Amora's facial features making her freshly washed blonde hair blow in the wind as she held her son close to her chest gifting him with more heat while his blanket was tightly wrapped round him.

The noice of the metal gate that the both opened squeaked though the Air, making it apparent they'd arrived which caused Mrs Weasley head to pop up from one of the many window that lined the bottom floor of the multi story house. Her smiled grew as she saw the couple huddled together as they walked towards her.

The short women quickly ushered her way
To the door to greet them, "Amora, Cedric! It's so good to see you!" Molly gushed while hugging either one of them, "come in! Come in! It's freezing outside we don't want the little one getting sick."

Her warm smile made Amora laugh slightly as Cedric held her hand as he led her inside the warm homely home. The smell of firewood floated around the air as they entered which amuse Amora at the delightful scent.

The house was truly magical, the warm interior made them relax slightly. The household members along with a few other friendly faces sat around the kitchen table.

"Amora!" Hermione exclaimed as she quickly stood up from her chair and engulfing her in a side hug, closely followed by Ginny, "mom didn't tell me you where coming!"

"Impulsive decision," Amora smiled as she saw Cedric walk over to the Weasley brothers and Harry, hugging each of them.

The quiet babbles took Amora attention away from the two teens that were talking to her, Amora green eyes looked down at her son who's eyes mirrored hers.

"Your very talkative today huh," Amora whispered as Sekani hands reached for her finger.

"He's the absolute double of Cedric isn't he," Hermione uttered as she looked at Them both.

"Lucky little boy I'd say, he gonna get all the girls," Ginny laughed along with Hermione.

Amora hummed as she gently soothed the little boy while he kept trying to put Amora's finger in his own mouth.

The loud babbling made Amora smile as she looked down on him, which caught Cedric attention along with the others in the room. Cedric excused himself quickly as he heard his son babbling noises from across the rather big room.

Cedric came up behind his fiancée and gently placed his warm large hands on her waist, making her jump and startling her. Along with His chin rested on Amora right shoulder as he quickly kissed her cheek before saying anything.

"Is he ok," Cedric asked with a grin showing of his perfect teeth.

"He absolutely fine," Amora replied as she turned to look at his face, "more talkative today thought."

Cedric playfully played along, "we I did hear him from the other side of the room."

Amora giggled at his playful nature, both of them closely looking at him as he wriggled in Amora's arms.

"Do you want me to tale him for a bit," Cedric asked while the member of the household started to move around to the sitting room.

"If you want to," Amora replied making Cedric reach over to tenderly pick up Sekani from Amora's arms which he struffled in.

Cedric hoisted him into his arms and secured his tightly in his grasp around his tiny waist, holding him close to his chest, "hey little man." Cedric cooed.

The baby boy snuggled into his chest along with his blankey, his chubby cheeks slightly cover by the fabric which Cedric moved away from his faces to gently stroked his cheek.

Amora chuckled lightly before she rested her head on his upper arm, "he's such a daddy's boy isn't he."

He slyly smirked, " you jealous?"

"A bit, not gonna lie," she laughed as she smiled.

"We'd better go talk to the others about their situation and all," Cedric told, "and we'd better delivered this information to them also."

"Hmm, let's go then," Amora hummed as they
Both walked out of the room and onto the sitting room going out of sight.