armin🌊🐚

^^

jean 🐴

^^

daddy sasha 🥔

same

eren💿🎸

y/n you going to the party babe?

y/n😏

1. not your babe 2. yes, im riding with sasha

eren💿🎸

1. you are, you're just in denial 2. good, you better

y/n😏

and if I don't?

eren💿🎸

I'll destroy you

y/n😏

oh? I mean..

historia ☀️

that's very inappropriate.

mommy mika🧣🍒

fr

y/n😏

oops ig-  im going to get dressed now
anyways, see you guys there

As soon as you set your phone down there was a knock on your door. You slid over to the door in your socks but couldn't stop and ended up smashing into the door scaring whoever was on the other side. You rubbed your hip and opened the door to a very startled Sasha.

"What was all that noise.." she asked in a quiet tone.

"Nothing important, you know." You tried to brush off the question. You assumed Sasha was here to help you get ready and to see what food she could find. And you were right about both, when she walked in she headed straight for your mini fridge, you chuckled and watched as she grabbed a Gatorade and a fruit cup.

After Sasha poured the entire fruit cup in her mouth she turned towards you slowly, "oh I'm sorry" she started with her mouth full "did you want some?" You stared at each other before filling the room with laughter.

"No it's okay." You assured. You waved Sasha over to your closet so she could help you pick out an outfit, she pulled out four options and let you choose which you thought was best.

Choose an outfit:

"Okay hurry up! Everyone is waiting to meet you! And Eren

"Okay hurry up! Everyone is waiting to meet you! And Eren." Sasha wiggled her eyebrows up and down.

As you were putting on your shirt you asked Sasha "What is 'and Eren' supposed to mean?" She threw your bottoms at you and began answering.