Mangle's POV

*~~*Sorry for the original update being a wired code. There was something wrong with the wifi and when I tried to update it changed chapters in my books to my wifi password. :> *~~*

I blink my eyes and see I'm in the back room again. "One... Two... Three!" Someone yells and a huge burst of electricity shocks me.

"Arghh!" I moan my mouth wasn't opening. I try to move in an O shape. Nothing, still shut. "What's wrong with my mouth?" I ask.

"One of the parents complained about your teeth being to sharp."

One of the parents can lick my butt. "Okay! Whatever's safe for the kiddies!" I say sarcastically sitting up.

"Plus, we didn't want any more of your wires being pulled." He says and I nod.

"Yeah, so..." My F-Bear says walking around the shelves in the room, "I see she's awake!"

"Yeah..." I mope, "I'm up."

"So, ready to go out there?"

"No!" I exclaim, "Not while there are teens. The teen tear me apart, the kiddies at last attempt to put me together again!"

"Okay, okay." Mr F says, "I understand. Kid's Cove is now for kids ages eight and under."

I nod. "That's good. I'll go out now."

"Actually, no, Mangle. It's after hours. You stay in here and me and Vincent," he gestures to the 'Engineer', "will try and fix up the cove better."

I nod. "See ya!" I say.

"Yep!" Vincent says walking out and grabbing a purple coat and hat from the coat rack.

*~~*Le Time Lapse*~~*

"Foxy!" I yell jumping in his arms.

"Are you okay?" He asks, "I see you can talk.''

"Yeah,'' I say, "Just barely."

He smiles. "Avast I saw the kid who was messing with ye wirin'."

"What did he look like?" I ask. "I wasn't watching faces, I could only see hands."

"He had an EMO style haircut and he looked about fifteen, lassie. Why?"

I freeze and feel my heart skip two beats. "Foxy... He's old enough to be a security guard.."

Foxy smiles. "Let's see..." Then he runs down the hall and I scamper after him.