reason to Japan

𝒮𝓊𝑔𝒶 𝒫𝒪𝒱

"AHH ... FUC-HA ... More ... faster..MOVE MOVE FASTER .... Ah-ha I'M CUm-Ah"
...

I was panting and my back and legs were aching. But still I got up and started wearing my clothes.

"Do you want to go now?" That person said.

"It's nothing to do with you ‌. Let me put these on the table," I said, and put the money on the table.

I was walking when he said, "Do you still want to go to that boy in Japan?"

"First of all, not that boy. Secondly. I said it has nothing to do with you. Today, if I get to everything, I will get rid of all of you and get out of here." I said.

"YOU DIDN'T EVEN LOOK AT ME! YOU ALL THINK ABOUT GO TO JAPAN TO SEE THAT DAMN BOY. I've been expressing interest in you for almost 7 years, but you all say DAICHI DAICHI DAICHI!"

"I said ... I'm leaving New York tomorrow. You'll all get rid of me. Then you're not the only one I've done this with several times, so know your place." I said and left the room.

it's true. 7 years have passed since then.

now..
I, Sugawara Koushi, 25 years old. I live in New York and I want to find a reason to go to Japan. I want to transfer to Japan for my job and leave here soon and see Daichi again.

Many things have happened in my life. I was separated from my family because I was gay.

I had a ticket to Japan and I was ready. I was so happy. I have a plane ticket this afternoon after my transfer to Japan.
I didn't call or talk to Daichi for 7 years. I have no news about him but I am very happy to see him after all this time.
I did all my work and went to the airport.

About 10 hours later, I arrived in Japan. I went to the hotel and booked my room.

I lay down for a while ...

...

"Oh. I'm bored. I'm so stressed. Oh my.., I can't see him now." I was very stressed to see Daichi.

" I was very stressed to see Daichi

I left the hotel. With my cell phone, I found a club and went there.
I met someone there.

( A/N: YOU JUST ARRIVED! You make good use of your last moments.)

"What did you come here for? That one from New York!" That person said.

"I want to see someone later"

"Do you have anything else to do?! Do you even remember him?" He said and laughed.

I didn't notice at all whether Daichi remembered me or not.

"I'm going to smoke" I think I was drunk and I finished a pack of cigarettes since the man said that to me.

When I found out I had run out of cigarettes, I threw away cigarette pack and left.