Chapter two-college

It's my first day of college!! The only thing that could go wrong today is being late the first day or having an arsehole sit beside me for the next three years.

"Chantelle are you decent,Can I come in?" "Just have to brush my hair,Can you grab the brush Josh it's on my dressing table" I turn around to see Josh and a tall blonde haired girl standing at my door "Chantelle this is Aria she's well my other half" I didn't know he had a girlfriend I've never even heard him mention this girl before. "Hi Chantelle I've heard so much about you he just didn't tell me you where so well pretty" "Hi Aria it's a pleasure to meet you I've heard millions about you to" obviously I lied. "Right c'mon girls we only have 20 minutes to get there" I get into the front seat beside Josh, he taps me and tells me to go into the back so Aria could sit in the front. She seems very fake and I get the impression she's a lot smarter that what she's making out to be but if Josh is happy then I'm happy even if he is acting like a bit of an arse but that's some relationships I guess, I just hope he's not going to be like that when we get there.

We arrive at the college and everyone is dressed in jeans and a sweatshirt with there hair up,I didn't know there was some sort of dress code I turned up with a black lace skater dress and my hair down. Oh no I've messed up already i don't want to be a outcast. Josh opens my door smiling "Chantelle what's wrong?" "Oh nothing just I'm dressed a little different than everyone else" "you look lovely don't worry about it,your unique that's a good thing" Josh always knows the right things to say. Josh was also wearing black skinny jeans but with a nice shirt but Aria was dressed like a goth which actually was working out pretty well for her.