Chapter 39 👼👼

Hi lovelies...hope you all fine and happy... sry for the delay as seriously I dnt know what to write yaar, my mind was totally stucked up🤦pls dnt mind if this chapter is not up to the mark.....

 sry for the delay as seriously I dnt know what to write yaar, my mind was totally stucked up🤦pls dnt mind if this chapter is not up to the mark

And my book crossed 50k views and 8.8k votes...thanks to each and every one you who supported me in this journey🤗🙏I really owe to all for your Love 🥺😭

Do votes and share your comments 🙏🤗

Nandu pov

"It's been 1 week since that incident happened. All the while Manik was under observation of doctors here I am missing him to the core. Our knock jokes, silly fights and expecially cuddling. Because of my college I am getting small time to spend with him. Even his situation is not less, whenever I am leaving he used to see me with those puppy eyes which melt me with his puppy eyes. But what to do we both need to pass this phase too" her pov was disturbed by Neyo.

"Nandu beta, where you lost?" She asked.

"In your son's memory, I badly miss him ma" she made a sad pout.

"Uff my baby doll your hubby is coming today and he won't be happy if he sees you sad" Neyo chuckled.

"But he is not here" Nandu annoyed.

"Who said?" It's Manik's voice.

"Manik" Nandu gasped to see him in the door and ran to hug him.

"Shh princess I know you very much eager to hug your hubby but dnt forget about his wound" Sri remained her.

"Ouch sry papa, Manik come" Nandu said.

"Wait one mint" Neyo came with the aarti thaal.

"No evil eyes should see my baby" Neyo did the aarti and put the tilak.

"Mom finally I came to our place, that hospital was very much bore" Manik made faces.

"I know the actual reason son" Sri teased him which made Nandu alert.

"Woh I will get your tea" she ran to the kitchen.

"Papa your are making my girl embarace" Manik complained..

"That's the actual fun boy. I will love to tease her when my all time romantic son follows her" Sri chuckled.

"Mumma see how he is behaving! Dad for god sake you are in your 50's" Manik made faces.

"Who said I am just 49" he said proudly.

"Leave him Manu, he wont change by the way he will love to sleep in your room tonight! What's say honey?" She smirked at him.

"God here the protective mom came, between darling you can't handle yourself without me you know!" He winked at her.

"Poor me stucked inbetween these love birds, Nandu come and save me yaar" Manik pouted.