+ + + 

As the morning classes have come to a finish, (Y/N), who was with her fellow first year friends, waited for their turns to get lunch in the cafeteria. 

"Ugh, Mister Trein has to be using some sort of spell to put me to sleep." Grim grumbled, fiery ears flaring.

"No matter how hard I resist, I lose to drowsiness!"

"You fell asleep three minutes in. That's not resisting at all." Deuce crosses his arms, unimpressed. 

"Lunch time, what should I have today~!" Ace sang, a happy smile on his face as he eagerly went down his way for lunch. 

Well, he would have if it were not for many people. 

"Hmm? The cafeteria is extra crowded today."

At the obvious pointed out, (Y/N) held Grim tighter in her arms protectively. Yes, he could manage, but she would rather not risk him getting separated.

A ghost who wore a chef's hat and a cloak explained to the three regarding the situation.

"Today's a special day that happens once a month. A super popular bakery is here to promote the school."

"It sells out fast, so early bird gets the worm," he said and watched at the students in line like a spectator. 

"Thank you for the explanation," (Y/N) bowed. 

"You're welcome," he nodded. 

Indeed, the students raced for the delicasies. 

"Three chocolate croissants for me!"

"I actually got something this month! This egg salad sandwich is the best!"

The ghost rubbed his hands together.

"The egg salad sandwich is already sold out! There's only one deluxe minchi katsu sandwich left!"

"Everything looks really tasty. I would probably go on and get something," Ace mused.

"Are you sure? You said it's crowded." The non-magic user said and referred to the long lines of their peers, yes, she wished to go too. Even so, she refuses to go and have herself marked late. 

"It's only once a month so why not?"

"It's really popular though what would you want to go get, Prefect, Grim--huh?" Deuce paused, the monster, previously with them, gone.

"Grim, why?" The (h/c) girl muttered under her breath in defeat then heard the said monster's voice. 

"Outta my way! All of you! That deluxe minchi katsu sandwich is mine!"

As the creature whizzed through the males, he had a fair number of complaints all directed at him. 

"Hey, you jerk, don't cut in line!" 

"You got some nerve cutting in front of us, freshman! Get outta here!" 

"He loses it to food too easily!" The blue-haired male, who was flabbergasted, exclaimed as his fellow first year friend in Heartslabyul sighed.

"Let's get him now." The magicless being instructed.

As she and the rest went after their friend, (Y/N) had left a trail of apologies while doing so. What was the matter with listening for the creature?!

"I'm sorry, excuse me, please," she apologized one by one. 

Nearing her fellow dorm resident, Grim huffed.